*** OFFICIAL HOUSTON TEXANS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 7 | Page 75 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL HOUSTON TEXANS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 7

Matt Moore makes an appearance for the ladies around here

I'm sure Fliptanneflop will point out that Matt Moore had a better completion percentage than Tannehill. Matt Moore 1/1 100% completion %, Tannehill 18/19 94.7% (which by the way is the highest in NFL history for single game completion percentage) But no, PUT MOORE IN!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Great game! One of the best halves we've ever had in our history. And 2nd half was a good lesson. Hit the brakes too early and exposed some of the flaws (Taylor) we absolutely need to start addressing and working to improve.

First ever win against the Texans. Campbell has done something that Wannstache, Saban, Cameron, Sparano, and Philbin all failed to do.

Man Campbell doing what all of our other loser coaches couldn't do combined... beat the Texans. Thank you coach!

Glad we one but hate to see someone get injured.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 48s49 seconds ago

Source: #Texans RB Arian Foster has, in fact, torn his Achilles. His season is over.

Glad we one but hate to see someone get injured.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 48s49 seconds ago

Source: #Texans RB Arian Foster has, in fact, torn his Achilles. His season is over.
Pretty clear example of the dangers in padding stats during garbage time.

I'm so speechless, elated, and shocked right now it's just........wow!

To think this "dreaded Texans curse" started THE same day my daughter was born. IIRC Ricky had one of his best rushing games of that 2003 season only to have a botched 2 point conversion or PAT lose that game.

Nothing will ever replace the fury boiling in my soul to witness Matt Schaub QB sneak, turtle walk to a Moses - like parted sea of open middle field to win that infamous game with no time left.

Fellow DOLFANS those days of the Texans miseries ARE OVER!!!!

Woooh

Back
Top Bottom