*** Official Jacksonville Jaguars @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Preseason Wk3 | Page 84 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Jacksonville Jaguars @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Preseason Wk3

Godchaux has been a bit under the radar. He's been extremely impressive in the 3 man front and in the 4 man front he's been a fantastic tag team partner with Wilkins.

Bakers development from college almost safety type game to now as a off ball lb is pretty amazing.

Less than 2 years. Like to see a little more read and diag in terms of attacking the los and the ball carrier when he sees it and not letting it come to him but it looks like it’s coming.

Have to keep him clean

Laremy tunsil deals with that ask no problem.

Allen schematically is a problem but the bigger problem is we have a very slow footed in space try hard right tackle

Yea I'm just realistic. Davis ain't Tunsil and I've seen the other options struggle vs. far weaker competition.

It's an issue and Davis is the best of a bunch of bad options.

Team should of made Juwan James more of a priority tbh . . .if they plan on getting a better read on a young QB. The money, the money but that is the life of UFA.

I was probably most impressed with baker. That looks like it might be heading towards difference maker.

Godchaux is gonna get paid by someone big money when the time comes.

Baker looks like he elevated. Big time. Dude looks like he’s ready to challenge all pro status. Or he’s at least gonna get the opportunity to prove himself in that matter id say

These QBs just have to be ready to climb the pocket if not before right after they finish their drop. Like it’s a good thing Dallas thomas isn’t being driven into your climb space.

Or they gonna get killed. This right tackle would be a bad mix for tannehill

Baker looks like he elevated. Big time. Dude looks like he’s ready to challenge all pro status. Or he’s at least gonna get the opportunity to prove himself in that matter id say

Quicker to fire his gun. Still a little more meat on the bone there I think

Less hesitation.

Reactions: A1.
Yea I'm just realistic. Davis ain't Tunsil and I've seen the other options struggle vs. far weaker competition.

It's an issue and Davis is the best of a bunch of bad options.

Team should of made Juwan James more of a priority tbh . . .if they plan on getting a better read on a young QB. The money, the money but that is the life of UFA.

That’s a much bigger issue than just josh Allen being across from him is all I’m saying.

Speed rush we got problems

Quicker to fire his gun. Still a little more meat on the bone there I think

Less hesitation.

Tons of speed. Fast as lightning and looks to be playing fast mentally as well. Agreed there’s still loads of untapped potential

If he continues to play like this he should be one of the 5-8 core guys you need to pay.

Right now I think he’s one of the top 5ish guys on the team.

I’m sure Jerome baker would like to see him in front of him to help keep him clean.

Seeing a good # of guys that look improved this year

I’m sure Jerome baker would like to see him in front of him to help keep him clean.

This screams of a high IQ defense

Especially compared to our previous regimes. Which is exactly what I expected w/ this group coming in. Nice to see it materialize a lil bit

If we don’t get murdered in TOP this year I expect a really solid season from this defense.

Outside of Tunsil, Dieter, Kilgore, Reed & Davis, I don't see any of the other linemen worthy of the 53 except for Sterup as a backup LT only. They really need to be watching out for some right side help after cuts. They

I'm sure you are correct. Saw one play last night where an interior lineman locked on to Baker and he couldn't get loose. Seems like 3 man fronts are going to be harder for him but he is also just cracking the surface.

Outside of Tunsil, Dieter, Kilgore, Reed & Davis, I don't see any of the other linemen worthy of the 53 except for Sterup as a backup LT only. They really need to be watching out for some right side help after cuts. They

I'm sure you are correct. Saw one play last night where an interior lineman locked on to Baker and he couldn't get loose. Seems like 3 man fronts are going to be harder for him but he is also just cracking the surface.

Was that the play where Wilkins got pan caked and pounced on? I seem to recall a dt with a 7 ending # getting abused at the poa

And yeah baker got taken for a ride. Have to keep that dude clean and need eguaovoan to get off blocks and thump inside.

Back
Top Bottom