*** OFFICIAL JEST @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 17 | Page 145 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL JEST @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
This team is a joke. From top to bottom.

the linebacking corps needs to be rebuilt somehow though you have two huge contracts standing in the way. need to find most of an offensive line, and another decent RB or two. And you have to somehow keep Grimes and get a decent #2 opposite him, whether that's Patterson with a bionic groin or someone else. An upgrade to the safety position would be welcome as well, though now I'm not sure whether the problem is Jones or Clemons.

There are still to many holes on this team including the QB spot. I really wish we could pick a real franchise QB in the next draft, but we won't be in a position to do so.

A bunch of teams were wrong about A. Rodgers (including us) and he went late...

They should fire philbin before he walks off the field

I should go home. But I can't even get up. I may have to rethink to renew my season tickets if no changes are made. This is the free market Mr Ross. No product (or a ****ty product) no customers.

Thank you for going out to support our team. Sorry you had to see such a ****ty performance though.

I've got picks and money...

jeffirelandmiamidolphinstradeno1-1.jpg

There are still to many holes on this team including the QB spot. I really wish we could pick a real franchise QB in the next draft, but we won't be in a position to do so.
They had a Superstar qb on their hands... His name was Andrew Luck, but guess what? Dolphins had to win meaningless ****ing games that year. Now it's showing the real results.

Skip was right about Tanny

Enough with this crap. RT has ome issues but easily the best QB we have had since Marino. Can win with him. If you cant see the overall problem with this team you are blind

And people want me to pay for tickets to go watch thus trash..

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom