*** OFFICIAL JEST @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 17 | Page 146 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL JEST @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what is worse. Listening to Dan Dierdorf or watching our team suck so bad!

Philbin has no fire or sense of urgency and it shows with the effort his players put out on the field.

Outscored 39-7 over the last 8 quarters by Thad Lewis & Geno Smith. Rex Ryan celebrating and laughing in your face in your stadium. Losing to a team you beat 23-3 in their house just a few weeks ago........WHEN A PLAYOFF SPOT IS THERE FOR THE TAKING????????!!!!!!!!!!

Philbin MUST be fired. No other option.

Stop just blaming the QB, the fact is this whole team is soft. That defense couldn't stop a soft wind and the offense is always 3 and out. High paid "overhauled" LBs. What a joke.

Well hate Dan as you may, he just listed all the things that have happened here, as reasons for firing rex that didn't happen to him but have with Philbin. Blow it up Ross.Go Dolphins!

Thigpen with cherry on top. Look a pass play....too late.

Now of course people will spin it and tell us that Ireland put a great team together and it's the coaches fault and this and that but Ross needs to clean house from top to bottom

Ozzy rules!!

Sorry, but any hope of that probably went out the window a few weeks ago with the win against the Pats.

According to a whole pack of people on here though its the best thing (to do nothing and keep them all around) so we are good.

Keeping Ireland + Philbin & Co. is the best thing in the world and keeping them around for 100 years is going to be fantastic just for the sake of continuity in the FO.

Ireland is just really a misunderstood soul and anyone that doesn't agree with his awesome drafts and FA pick ups is really just a brain dead troll.

i'd honestly rather we just kneel it than try and embarrass ourselves more.

Enough with this crap. RT has ome issues but easily the best QB we have had since Marino. Can win with him. If you cant see the overall problem with this team you are blind
thats not saying much

I just can't see how an owner could support this. 5-8 over the last 13 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom