*** OFFICIAL JEST @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 17 | Page 147 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL JEST @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
My only hope is that the Jets do something stupid and fire Rex Ryan.

Enough with this crap. RT has ome issues but easily the best QB we have had since Marino. Can win with him. If you cant see the overall problem with this team you are blind

Yes, issues that prevent us from winning.

Agreed the entire team has the problem, but Tannehill is going to be the one that gets the criticism and based on the past 2 weeks, he totally deserves it. He was abysmal for the past 8 quarters and that is inexcusable with the playoffs on the line.

An entire draft class that hasn't contributed a thing all year. That is almost impossible to pull off. And don't bring up Sturgis.

Tannehill is better in a fast pace offense. Everyone knows it. We continue to hike the ball at 3-4 seconds though.

Yet we never ran a quicker offense, even when we had momentum on offense. Another reason to fire philbin

OL a disaster, LBs are terrible. Plus I think the DL is becoming an issue... I don't see the youth/depth there either. We have some serious off season issues to deal with.

I'm embarrased by this team the last 2 weeks. Nothing has change but Ireland did have money and pics....lol....so this season is what? " I don't have as much money or as many pics"?

Ozzy rules!!

Stop just blaming the QB, the fact is this whole team is soft. That defense couldn't stop a soft wind and the offense is always 3 and out. High paid "overhauled" LBs. What a joke.

Brother when I saw Ellerbe (the next Ray Lewis when he was up in Baltimore) almost get trucked by Geno Smith (a skinny QB) and then Powell ends up trucking them both into the endzone, it reminded me of when Wheeler was getting his butt handed to him during the first Buffalo game.

Tannehill was protected well today, He had time to throw. He even had some solid runs from Miller. He was f'ing terrible today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom