*** OFFICIAL JEST @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 17 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL JEST @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to the playoffs, boys and girls, WE GET R DONE TODAY, I think we put a 40 burger on these retards from up NORTH, cause were the Miami Dolphins, Miami Dolphins, Miami Dolphins number 1, wooo hoo LETSSSSSSSSSS GO.

ah yes the jets never will you find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.obi wan.jpg

Marching into the gates of hell today, gents.

Walking right into a Jets fan's house in full gear with a bottle of Sam Adams Infinium and an 8-pack of Guinness Variety. He has four growlers of craft beer from the local brewery (Barley Creek) and friends.

I'm pretty big. So I should be okay.

Actually, screw that. These animals don't get to share my Infinium. I'll save that for New Year's.

Rocking my new Tannehill jersey today, he goes over 4000 yds today, Wallace and Hartline each over 1000, Clay sets new marks for a Dolphins Te position, Dion Jordan steps up big today, we harass the ever living hell out of Geno, we shut down there ground game, we send these OVERRATED BLOWHARDS HOME very very unhappy. ALRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT MIAMI.

In less than 2 hours I'll be at Buffalo Wild Wings rocking my new Marino tshirt. GO FINS!!

I made my one and only trip to buffalo wild wings here in daytona last year vs the jets when we whipped them. Place was rocking with finfans. My daughter in-law went to the one in orlando when the fins whipped the jets this year. She said the whole place was going nuts with finfans. In summary, good things happen at buffalo wild wings when we play the jets. Have a blast and get that joint rocking!

P.S.
Their wings suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom