*** OFFICIAL JEST @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 17 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL JEST @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
The NFL Network just showed a live shot of Tannehill and Geno Smith talking to each other at the middle of the field. It looks like it is pretty windy out there. Tanny's shirt was flopping in the breeze, but I didn't see any rain, but I am sure that can change in a hurry in South Florida.

i turn 40 next year and im scarred to death of the colonoscopy

No worries...the worse part is the day before, not being able to eat and the crap they give you to drink to clear everything out. The dr. gave me something and it knocked me out for most of the procedure. Woke up, felt violated (LOL) and went out to eat and home to sleep it off.

oh strong and powerfull football gods. could you please bless my fins with a win over the dirty stinking scumbag jet. Because i hate those guys. I hate them more than the irs, i hate them more than fat strippers, and i hate them more than anything. Please dear god let us finish ahead of the jets. In the holy name of Shula i say alll righttt miami

The only trend is your constant downer attitude before every single game.

I make assessments and predictions. I have a hard time with the idea of starting fast, yet their HC always "stresses" starting quick. Sorry.

No worries...the worse part is the day before, not being able to eat and the crap they give you to drink to clear everything out. The dr. gave me something and it knocked me out for most of the procedure. Woke up, felt violated (LOL) and went out to eat and home to sleep it off.

good this helps a little thanks

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

hayden is like the rest of us. He has learned to hope for the best and expect the worst....lol

Does anyone have a link of where to watch the game for free online? I looked for over an hour last week and couldn't find one.

Thanks

Too many on the pre game shows and here are saying Geno will turn it over. The opposite always happens. In other words, he won't.

Marino thinks the Jets will beat the Fins.

If there were ever a time to pummel the living s*** out of the Jets, it would be today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom