*** OFFICIAL JEST @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 17 | Page 55 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL JEST @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very dumb post. I question what you're watching, because certainly you haven't watched geno smith play much to say this.

Tannehill is playing poorly. Copping balls and no intensity on defense. Maybe this team does not want to go to the playoffs. Sure looks that way.

Tannehill has been garbage with the playoffs on the line for 2 weeks now. Unclutch. Mediocre. I'd take Geno over him right now.

Doesn't help when your players can't catch footballs placed in their hands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tannehill has been garbage with the playoffs on the line for 2 weeks now. Unclutch. Mediocre. I'd take Geno over him right now.

Holy **** you're an idiot. Did you not see the TD drive? That's not garbage play. If Matthews catches a ball right in his mitts we're probably in scoring position right now. Grow the **** up.

it's the sign of a young team unable to handle the pressure. young teams do better loose, with low expectations and no pressure.

I don't disagree, but it's also a coach not getting that team prepared. They are playing at home and making massive mistakes, it's not as if they are in Seattle or New Orleans.

Since when did our dl become garbage, come on step up. Damn was dansby and Burnett covering our dl garbageness. As it looks right now , the only guy I'll keep is big Paul and he is not dominating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom