*** OFFICIAL JEST @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL JEST @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam First

Excellence in Mediocrity
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Time to put up or shut up!

200pxNew_York_Jets_logosvg-1.png
@
200pxMiami_Dolphins_2013_Logosvgpng-1.jpg

DVcgbe6981jpeg-1.jpg

at Sun Life Stadium
Miami Gardens, Florida

PLAYOFF CLINCHING SCENARIO IN EFFECT

If Miami wins and Baltimore loses,
or if Miami and San Diego win,
Miami clinches the final spot in the AFC playoffs

TELEVISION
5c2l-1.jpg
240pxNfloncbs_logopng-1.jpg

Kickoff at 1 PM ET

INJURY REPORT
mvto-1.jpg

qemn-1.jpg

WEATHER
shra40-1.png

A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 82. Breezy, with a south wind 11 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
National Weather Service Miami - forecast for Sun Life Stadium

GAME PREVIEW
ESPN/STATS LLC / ESPN Analyst Picks

[video=youtube;tRqCOIsTx8M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRqCOIsTx8M[/video]

Thank you for all season long making these. I look fwd. every week to them. Well done.

17 weeks just like that!

Games gonna be a classic....and I get to watch it on my local network....only down side is Deirdorf is doing his last regular seasons game.....fugggly

16 -30 phins....

17 weeks just like that!

Games gonna be a classic....and I get to watch it on my local network....only down side is Deirdorf is doing his last regular seasons game.....fugggly

16 -30 phins....

I've always liked Deirdorf but especially after those clowns we had last week..."hey why challenge there, its only 15 yards" (15 yards that would have taken them out of field goal range...) or "if the Dolphins were smart, they would let them score here..."

Dion Jordan gets a pick 6 in first quarter to jack crowd up and send Geno reeling right away. Does anyone remember when Jordan got picked 3rd in draft this year and the look that Geno was giving him from other draft table. Now Jordan is gonna show why he was picked so high up today with a Jason Taylor esque pick 6.

Should be a good game tommorow, heres to hoping for a Dolphins victory!

Let's kick these sorry rat bastards in their green little throats.

I've always liked Deirdorf but especially after those clowns we had last week..."hey why challenge there, its only 15 yards" (15 yards that would have taken them out of field goal range...) or "if the Dolphins were smart, they would let them score here..."

I agree about last week it was horrible. I'm not sad to see Dierdorf go though. How much you want to bet he mentions Brady repeatedly even though he isn't in the game he is covering tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom