*** OFFICIAL JEST @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 17 | Page 148 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL JEST @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cleaning house has done wonders for us in recent years the rings and playoffs speak for themselves. Ron Rivera got a third year and Pathers are in a potential bye week for the playoffs.

This season had a lot of hope that got destroyed by unmotivated play. 10x worse that we had to end the season with two loses to the Jets & the Bills. I think some changes need to be made but cleaning house i don't believe the magical fix all.

Seriously? We thanked those ****bag piece of crap ***hole biased commentators with a signed Dolphins football?

**** this organization.

They had a Superstar qb on their hands... His name was Andrew Luck, but guess what? Dolphins had to win meaningless ****ing games that year. Now it's showing the real results.

Even if we didn't get Luck, we still could have had Wilson, whom many of us here wanted instead of Tannehill. I wonder if we hadn't beaten teams like the Pats and Steelers a few weeks ago, if we would be in a position take someone like Manziel. Yes his attitude stinks, but he has 'it' and his ****iness can actually help him if he channels it properly.

It's just a shame that we got all the help we needed over the last 3 weeks and we couldn't even win 1 game against 2 teams with nothing to play for. How the hell do we beat Pittsburgh in the snow and New England, and then allow this to happen? Tannehill isn't perfect, but he's young/inexperienced and already better than a lot of QBs around the league. We really just need a coach. New GM too, but at least a new coach will do for now. Does anyone really think Bill Cowher wouldn't have produced a win in at least one of these last two weeks? We need some fire. Some passion. A sense of urgency. Very disappointing way to end the year.

Got to love Tannehill!!! WOW!!! Terrible. I guess Matt Moore was the right call at QB today.

Brother when I saw Ellerbe (the next Ray Lewis when he was up in Baltimore) almost get trucked by Geno Smith (a skinny QB) and then Powell ends up trucking them both into the endzone, it reminded me of when Wheeler was getting his butt handed to him during the first Buffalo game.

No sh*t those LBs are garbage. That DL has no room to talk either. Ps. That high pick DE that hardly saw the field really strengthened that core............ SMDH.....

Tannebum once again ladies and gentleman...I suppose that wasn't his fault either?

Dude sucks can't even throw against a prevent defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom