*** OFFICIAL JEST @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 17 | Page 149 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL JEST @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cleaning house has done wonders for us in recent years the tings and playoffs speak for themselves. Ron Rivera got a third year and Pathers are in a potential bye week for the playoffs.

This season had a lot of hope that got destroyed by unmotivated play. 10x worse that we had to end the season with two loses to the Jets & the Bills. I think some changes need to be made but cleaning house i don't believe the magical fix all.

Nope I am tired of being out coached. Tired of our players not motivated to play. I do not want to see another year of this crap.

I bet after that last INT Philbin looked like this

joe_philbin-1.jpg

3 Ints, when we needed him most, hang your head in shame Tanny.

Why are there scrubs like Thigpen even on the team?

Where were Wake, Odrick, Soliai, Starks and Vernon today? Oh they were getting pushed around like rag dolls. Jordan the #3 pick in the draft sitting on the sidelines for most of the game. Ellerbe and Wheeler suck, while Misi is average at best. Jones got his big pay day and then packed it in for pretty much the entire year. Clemons is just another guy out thee. Grimes had a good year but he got fooled and toasted on that trick play. Patterson is having a great time collecting his big paycheck while sitting at home watching the game. Carroll is not very good. Jenkins, Taylor and Smith can't even see the field for more than a few plays.

Not going to get into the offense. Other than saying they didn't even bother to show up for the two most important games of the year.. Oh and Tannehill did not look like a franchise QB the past 2 weeks.

lol McKinnie reaches hand out to pick up Tannehill after pick and Tannehill slaps him a 'five' - he's as clueless as the front office and staff

I was all for buying in to the Tanny hype after the Pats game. But now, gotta say, we may need to scout QB's in the draft after all.

lol McKinnie reaches hand out to pick up Tannehill after pick and Tannehill slaps him a 'five' - he's as clueless as the front office and staff
Yep get rid of him as well no fire at all

I was mad an hour ago but have totally let it go and feel a sense of justice. We did not deserve the playoffs and I am a fan of seeing those who deserve it get in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom