*** OFFICIAL JEST @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 17 | Page 150 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL JEST @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm beginning to wonder if tannehill is the future
Just wait, in another 10 years of him playing you might stop seeing the excuse given on here that he needs more time to develop. It must be the water in Miami, only place a qb needs 15 years to develop just in time for retirement.

lol McKinnie reaches hand out to pick up Tannehill after pick and Tannehill slaps him a 'five' - he's as clueless as the front office and staff

Probably the last play these two will have together and its surely Tannehill's wordless way of saying thanks to a guy whose veteran presence helped turn a season around to the extent that it could.

IHow the hell do we beat Pittsburgh in the snow and New England, and then allow this to happen?

Like I said in another thread last week, it was all like a mirage due to the emotional response, team wise, to the Incognito fiasco. The team bonded emotionally and came together to prove the world wrong, for a little while, but once that emotional high wore off, it was back to normal.

The win against the Pats must've given the team a sense of accomplishment that deflated those feelings of their backs against the wall and suddenly the same attitude that put is in dire straits came back in full force and we get trashed two weeks in a row by not just any team, but RIVAL teams.

Overall, I saw the team come out flat today and have a body language that screamed of 'gee, do I really have to go in to work today'. I blame the coaches for that type of attitude problem. However, I am sure there's enough blame to go around as the players aren't supposed to rely solely on the coaches to get them motivated, they should have some sense of pride and urgency to get this done, especially at home and especially against a rival like the Jets.

Do not just blame Tanny for this. This whole team sucked the last 2 weeks and last week he was sacked 7 times but this time was no excused. The team looked dead the whole day. You have to get rid of Ireland and the coaching staff. Ireland put this bunch of losers together and the staff can't get them ready to play.

Ozzy rules!!

Just wait, in another 10 years of him playing you might stop seeing the excuse given on here that he needs more time to develop. It must be the water in Miami, only place a qb needs 15 years to develop just in time for retirement.

One more year tops that's it. I thought he would need 3 years to see what he was. But im not so sure he has what it takes. Fire sherman get a young creative cordinator to work with him, fix the oline maybe he can develop

Man, every time we score to take a lead our defense seems to give up a ling drive

I don't even want to know how this necrobump happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom