*** OFFICIAL JEST @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 17 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL JEST @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 17

Rich Cimini @RichCimini · 37m 37 minutes ago
The @FireJohnIdzik people expect to have about 1,000 towel-waving fans at Sun Life, behind Jets' bench. They will be celebrating tomorrow.

Last year in this game a lot of people thought it would be Rex's last game with the Jets. His team played inspired football and won one for the coach.

This year will be Rex's last game with the Jets. Will his team bring the same emotion in Rex's last game?

Last year the Dolphins shut it down weeks 16-17, with lackluster efforts.

This year the Dolphins had plenty of fire in week 16. Will the same effort show up today?

I say the ship has sailed for New York. Dolphins coast in front of an energized crowd.

Miami 31
New York 9

Rex Ryans last game as Jets HC, Jets players playing for their job next season. This game is gunna be ugly, considering the 1st meeting was ugly enough. 10-10 tie ballgame.

Question about the coverage map. Is Palm Bay included or just outside of the coverage line?
The map is not detailed enough to tell.

I am considering moving to Palm Bay and wanted to know if they get all the games?
I am actually choosing my new home based on 100% Dolphin coverage.

I expect a good effort early from the Jets then a complete collapse. I was wrong that one time, though...

You think the 1st meeting with jets this season was ugly, wait'll this one starts. You all thinking a blowout? Not a chance in hell with the jets.

Follow

Rich Cimini
‏@RichCimini
Nick Mangold (ankle) and Percy Harvin (ribs) are inactive for the Jets. #nyj

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------

#Dolphins inactives:

18 - Matthews
33 - James
35 - Aikens
62 - Coleman
63 - Thomas
65 - Brenner
83 - Hazel

James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerNFL

#Dolphins RT Jason Fox will make his second start of the season. Dallas Thomas is inactive.

Armando Salguero @ArmandoSalguero · 3m 3 minutes ago
League source says Walt Aikens, who was not on the injured list but is inactive today, is inactive for disciplinary reasons.

Back
Top Bottom