*** OFFICIAL JEST @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 17 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL JEST @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 17

Would like to see all these guys hit their goals today. We'll see if the Jets throw enough to give Wake a chance.

I changed my mind. I hope they win today and I hope they play as a team instead of going for individual stats. Our secondary has a bad habit of doing that. I'm not sure if Wilson is really that bad or if he just goes for the big play. Probably the former. Would be nice if Wallace and Miller hit their milestones, would mean a big game offensively against a team that held the Pats to 17 pts last week.

The jets could have bill belichick til they find a qb its not gonna matter...that simple

Hire Todd Bowles he's the younger version of Jim Caldwell

Man, what a bummer, that were about to have kickoff, for our last game for 8 months!

Miller can do it but I agree that he'll need at least 1 run of 25 yards or more. I think that Tannehill should get the 214 or 224? I believe the hardest might be Wallace needing over 100.

Miller can do it but I agree that he'll need at least 1 run of 25 yards or more. I think that Tannehill should get the 214 or 224? I believe the hardest might be Wallace needing over 100.

I think of the 3 milestones, only tanny reaches one.

Ok Hayden :lol: they are both mutes that was the point...but you're doing what you usually do...talking out your backside...good day

You picked the comparison because they are both seem quiet and are African American.

One has offensive background, the other defensive. One has experience in a Super Bowl run. The other one in as a stand in for a few weeks. Bowles has a background with as an ex player. Bowles has had a long list of coaches he has worked with and is known to have a good handle on personnel.

So…it is a terrible comparison.

Back
Top Bottom