*** OFFICIAL JEST @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 17 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL JEST @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 17

The Jets will be without C Nick Mangold and WR Percy Harvin for Sunday’s season finale against the Dolphins.

Mangold (ankle) and Harvin (ribs) tried to get back this week to play, but injuries shelved them for the final game.

Here’s the full list of Jets inactives:

T.J. Barnes, Percy Harvin, Jaiquawn Jarrett, Wesley Johnson, Nick Mangold, Walt Powell, Matt Simms
http://thejetsblog.com/nyjets/jets-inactives-mangold-harvin-out/

Wilkerson is in.

Rich Cimini @RichCimini · 6m 6 minutes ago
Jets inactives: QB Simms, WR Harvin, WR Powell, S Jarrett, G Johnson, C Mangold and DT Barnes. #nyj

Should we start a different thread named: Official Tannehill statline thread(The Departed edition)...? Since Tannehill getting 400 yards and 4 TDs would be more celebrated than a win today? :d-day:

The Miami Dolphins have suspended rookie safety Walt Aikens for Sunday's regular season finale against the New York Jets for violating team rules.

The nature of his violation has not been clarified, but he hasn't been arrested in South Florida according the Sun-Sentinel's search of local police records.

With Aikens sidelined the Dolphins will likely have Wilson serve exclusively as the free safety against the Jets.

Don Jones, who is playing with a ligament tear in his left shoulder, and Jordan Kovacs will serve the safety backups for Reshad Jones and Wilson
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...ens-for-the-season-finale-20141228-story.html

You think the 1st meeting with jets this season was ugly, wait'll this one starts. You all thinking a blowout? Not a chance in hell with the jets.

We're gonna bend those bitches over like a stack of two dollar whores on on payday!

Say it with me: **** THE JETS!

What do you guys think about Chris Johnson against our Swiss cheese run D? Normally this would be a no-brainer, but with Mangold out it's less so. Still probably gonna start him.

Rex reportedly cleared out his office, I don't see how he can return.

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly
Cortland Finnegan really looks good in this warm up. He's practiced without limitations this week for the first time in a month.

James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerNFL
For #Dolphins tweeps who care, the team is going "all-white everything" with "aqua" socks. That's been the most prevalent choice this year.

Rex will lose his job as he should, but I expect his players to go balls out for him today. This will get poo-pooed here, but I would love to have him as a DC. His defenses that carried those teams to those AFC Championship games were nuts.

Back
Top Bottom