*** OFFICIAL JEST @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 17 | Page 98 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL JEST @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 17

Hickey said it all starts up front when he got the job. The OL and DL is the story of the season. We have a good QB and need a great offseason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bright side better draft position

I hate to be the one to tell you this but draft position means nothing to this franchise...they can blow picking #1 as much as they blow picking last...
My point? History says they will skip all over the true Stars to draft "projects" and the sad truth is you will be screaming at the TV during the draft wondering what they are thinking.

Hickey said it all starts up front when he got the job. The OL and DL is the story of the season. We have a good QB and need a great offseason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really, what Tannehill needs is what Philbin needs: a bit more observable fire in the belly. Both men may have it deep down, but it's high time they get more demonstrative with the butt kicking in-game. If they both do that, you're right. Fix both lines and we'll be OK next year. My only worry is it seems out of character for both. But anyone who wants to scrap RT and go another way at QB is a moron.

I wanna know what the fight between Wallace, the WR coach, and Tannehill was about. This team is imploding

We moved up like 5 draft picks and we get to play jacksonville next year instead of houston so thats another win. ya would've been nice to get the w and finish 9-7 but at the end of the day it helps for next year. just looking for the silver lining.

I hate to be the one to tell you this but draft position means nothing to this franchise...they can blow picking #1 as much as the blow picking last...
My point? History says they will skip all over the true Stars to draft "projects" and the sad truth is you will be screaming at the TV during the draft wondering what they are thinking.

Well, how many historic busts has Hickey had? We finally got rid of Fireland, so let's give the man more than one season before we start expecting the worst.

Back
Top Bottom