*** OFFICIAL JEST @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 17 | Page 99 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL JEST @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 17

he can its his team but i doubt a coach would want to coach here if that happens....especially a good one

great point - wish he would have held off on the endorsement, perhaps another learning experience for him as an owner.

oh well, yet another postseason where im rooting for the "field" vs the pats....

It's was because Tanney won't force feed the ball to Wallace like he wants, Wallace thinks he should get the ball every pass play

I wish ross would have kept his mouth shut until after this game

Yep. I thought we'd lose all week, b/c our players were gonna relax after getting the "good word," while the Jests were gonna play to win one last one for sexy Rexy. For at least four seasons, when asked who I wanted to fire most, I'd say, "My owner." Still feel that way. The man has good intentions and is willing to spend $$, but Steve Ross is just not suited to captain an NFL ship, IMO. But that's one wish I ain't getting, so...draft, ahoy!

Well I'll admit when I'm wrong, and I was wrong. I thought they would run the ball down our throats, no way In my wildest dreams did I see the Fins make the Geno Smith to Eric Decker combo look like GD Montana to Rice. Are you kidding me??? Did this happen?

MyFacewhenITurninanExamIKnowIFailed-1.gif

Well I'll admit when I'm wrong, and I was wrong. I thought they would run the ball down our throats, no way In my wildest dreams did I see the Fins make the Geno Smith to Eric Decker combo look like GD Montana to Rice. Are you kidding me??? Did this happen?
Try to wrap your head around this, Geno Smith threw for nearly 400 yards and 3 TD and the Jets put up 37 points against us today. Incomprehensible!

Un- EFFIN Believable.

Sign Philbin to a 10 year extension!

He's a genius!
I would have never predicted that in my wildest imagination. I'm just sitting here in shock though it's become so commonplace that I shouldn't be shocked. 1-3 over the last 4 games and 3-5 over the last 8 says a lot about the coaching staff, especially given the history of second half collapses.

@flasportsbuzz: Philbin says team was "outplayed & outcoached. I can't make any excuses. You should play better.You should coach better." Sounds familiar.

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

Barry Jackson tweet. I honestly can't take it anymore...

Back
Top Bottom