*** OFFICIAL JEST @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 3 | Page 127 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL JEST @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 3

Anyone wanna buy club tickets to the titans game? Not sure I wanna spend 2k on this crap

Only if Bush could have played the whole game or if Miller would have gotten more carries over Thomas. We need a new kicker he has been bad starting in preseason but I can't put the whole loss on him our secondary has lots of issues and the playcalling was terrible. Plus who ices a short field goal attempt. Its Philbin's first year with a rookie quarterback there will be mistakes it is just how he learns from those mistakes to make himself a better coach, maybe it would help if he had better coordinators around him.

I'm not sure if this was mentioned and I said it before bush got hurt. Why the hell were they handing off to bush with 37 secs left in half instead of kneeling down? Bush getting hurt killed us

Heartbreaking loss. I can't think of team who's had worse luck than the dolphins in the past few years. We just haven't quite figured out how to win. It's the same thing every year. We put ourselves in position to win games and come up short everytime.

Only if Bush could have played the whole game or if Miller would have gotten more carries over Thomas. We need a new kicker he has been bad starting in preseason but I can't put the whole loss on him our secondary has lots of issues and the playcalling was terrible. Plus who ices a short field goal attempt. Its Philbin's first year with a rookie quarterback there will be mistakes it is just how he learns from those mistakes to make himself a better coach, maybe it would help if he had better coordinators around him.

I said the same thing about icing kicker. Stupid. If it was a 50 harder okay

Back
Top Bottom