*** OFFICIAL JEST @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 3 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL JEST @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 3

You know why i hate the jets. It's mostly because they are a bunch of pricks. I mean really when you think about it thats the root of the problem right there.

Sons of the house of Robbie the invaders are at our door. The eve of battle is upon us. Rally you ilk behind the faith in your forefathers. The tribe of shula shall rise from the ashes as a great pheonix. Much like the dawn at hells pass we shall stand. Not with 300 men against a persian invader, but as 53 men against the greatest evil the world has ever known. We shall defend what our forefathers have created for us. The jets not only threaten our record they threaten our legacy. Names like marino, griese, mandich, thomas, moore, warfield, the list goes on. Rookies look around you and realize what you have been given. If you are up to the task you to can take your rightfull place on olympus. The AFC East crown is not our desire, it is not a prize to be won. No kinsmnen that is our freaking birth right. Granted to us by the great Joesph Robbie. Arise my brothers and take up arms for the dawn brings glory.

Keep your dayjob. This is easily the worst fan speech I have ever read.

Borrowing from 300 and LOTR was meh, but then you borrow from Aladdin and other kid films.

I can honestly say for the first time in a while, a long while, that the Jets fan base is more worried about losing to the Dolphins than the Dolphins fan base is about losing to the Jets. I say Sanchez gets sacked at least 4 times.

i'm really hoping that this is a coming out party for charles clay. With revis and cromartie looming on the corners i think it should opean up the middle of the field.

We could bring our own version of the wildcat/shock tactics to surprise the Jets, put Martin at LT and play Jake Long at RB the Jets D would have a heart attack :chuckle:

Obviously not being serious but it would be highly amusing to see.

I keep hoping they will double team legandu with revis and cromartie. It's probably not going to happen but it never hurts to dream.

**** those slimy rotten stinkin' green bastards!!!

clear.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
We could bring our own version of the wildcat/shock tactics to surprise the Jets, put Martin at LT and play Jake Long at RB the Jets D would have a heart attack :chuckle:

Obviously not being serious but it would be highly amusing to see.

I hope to never ever see the Phins ever again run the wildcat

3 in the morning here on the east coast and I'm wide awake! Must be the night before the Jets Game!

Back
Top Bottom