*** OFFICIAL JEST @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 3 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL JEST @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 3

Danny... your sig......

PzKSW-1.gif

Very pumped for this game...although I hate the Jets I still consider the Bills my most hated.

They totally farked up Marino's chances back in the day to get a ring. Jim Kelly, Thurman Thomas, Andre Reed, James Lofton, Bruce Smith, Darryl Talley, Don Beebe , Pete Metzelaars, Cornelius Bennett ....hated even their backups...Kenneth Davis etc.

I absolutely LOVE seeing them LOSE. I could care less how, why, or when....

That being said...the Jets are a close second along with the Pats and Indy (Indy will always be AFC East to me).

Cant wait, and it's on tv over here too...............:up:

Very pumped for this game...although I hate the Jets I still consider the Bills my most hated.

They totally farked up Marino's chances back in the day to get a ring. Jim Kelly, Thurman Thomas, Andre Reed, James Lofton, Bruce Smith, Darryl Talley, Don Beebe , Pete Metzelaars, Cornelius Bennett ....hated even their backups...Kenneth Davis etc.

I absolutely LOVE seeing them LOSE. I could care less how, why, or when....

That being said...the Jets are a close second along with the Pats and Indy (Indy will always be AFC East to me).

I agree with all but the Indy thing. I would put the cowboys in front of Indy. Had to deal with too many cowboys "fans" growing up in Phoenix. Of course, they were all Cards fans for a couple years there. Now they're just confused.

Time to go old school on NYJs today. Let's give Sporano some love and run the ball right at them all day. Jake Long and Richie Incognito are going to pound the left side!

1) **** the Jests

2) I have a feeling that Sean Smith will have a big day (not sure why, just a hunch)

3) Allllllllright Miami! Go FINS!

4) See #1

Lots of Tebow today. Tony wants to prove people wrong. He is that arrogant to do that.

Keep your dayjob. This is easily the worst fan speech I have ever read.

Borrowing from 300 and LOTR was meh, but then you borrow from Aladdin and other kid films.

You have the creepiest avatar on this entire site. Bring it correct before you criticize others.

That being said, I'm bouncing around the house; going to a friend's place - who is also a Jests fan - to watch the game and create havoc.

Last edited by a moderator:
You have the creepiest avatar on this entire site. Bring it correct before you criticize others.

That being said, I'm bouncing around the house; going to a friend's place - who is also a Jests fan - to watch the game and create havoc.
yeah dude i didn't want to say anything, and i hope that isn't you but your avi kinda looks like gene simmons after a 6 months drunk.

Back
Top Bottom