*** OFFICIAL JEST @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL JEST @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 3

Adam First

Excellence in Mediocrity
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
It's all about that...

U already know!
:hump:

200pxNew_York_Jets_logosvg-1.png
@
200pxMiami_Dolphins_logosvg-1.png

DVcgbe6981jpeg-1.jpg

at Sun Life Stadium
Miami Gardens, Florida

TELEVISION

week3w-1.jpg

240pxNfloncbs_logopng-1.jpg

NFL on CBS HD (NYJ@MIA in Blue)
Play-by-Play Announcer: Marv Albert
Color Commentator: Rich Gannon

Kickoff at 1 PM ET

INJURY REPORT
FP - Full Participation in Practice
LP - Limited Participation
DNP - Did Not Practice

New York
Out
TE Dustin Keller (hamstring/LP)
T Dennis Landoll (knee/DNP)

Doubtful
FB John Conner (knee/DNP)

Questionable
CB Ellis Lankster (back/DNP)

Probable (**** you Jets, seriously, this **** is a ton of typing)
QB Mark Sanchez (back/FP)
WR Chaz Schillens (ankle/FP)
G Brandon Moore (hip/FP)
C Nick Mangold (wrist/FP)
DE Quentin Coples (illness/FP)
DE Muhammed Wilkerson (non-injury related/DNP)
DT Kenrick Ellis (illness/FP)
DT Sione Pouha (back/FP)
DT Mike Devito (calf/FP)
LB Bart Scott (knee/FP)
LB Calvin Pace (achilles/FP)
LB Nick Bellore (shoulder/FP)
CB Antonio Cromartie (shoulder/FP)
CB Darrelle Revis (concussion/FP)
CB Isaiah Trufant (ankle)
S Eric Smith (hip/FP)
S LaRon Landry (heel/FP)

Miami
Out
DE Tony McDaniel (knee/DNP)

Doubtful
WR Marlon Moore (hamstring/DNP)

Probable
RB Daniel Thomas (concussion/FP)
RB Lamar Miller (ankle/FP)
WR Anthony Armstrong (hamstring/FP)
DE Jared Odrick (thumb/FP)
DE Jonathan Freeny (thumb/FP)
LB Koa Misi (foot/FP)
LB Kevin Burnett (foot/FP)
CB Richard Marshall (back/FP)
S Jimmy Wilson (back/FP)

WEATHER
tsra70-1.png

Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 86. North wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
National Weather Service Miami - Forecast for Sun Life Stadium

GAME PREVIEWS
ESPN/STATS LLC
Yahoo! Sports/Associated Press

[video=youtube;3Q9rewnLFYw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Q9rewnLFYw[/video]

I can't wait. This is going to be a good sunday...

So I am in El paso do I get the dolphin game or not that damn map is close

wow.

This thread has an extremely official look about it.

FIIIIINNNNNS UP :brewskis::woot:

The sharp money is on Dolphins, reason why the line drop from +3 to Just +1, I'm estimating it might be a Pickem by kickoff. Either way, We have looked like the much better team in our last 11 games. No matter what goes wrong for us, guys in that locker room, seems to always stick together. It's a divisional game, at home and it's at 1:00 PM start time. Time To Rock!

Sons of the house of Robbie the invaders are at our door. The eve of battle is upon us. Rally you ilk behind the faith in your forefathers. The tribe of shula shall rise from the ashes as a great pheonix. Much like the dawn at hells pass we shall stand. Not with 300 men against a persian invader, but as 53 men against the greatest evil the world has ever known. We shall defend what our forefathers have created for us. The jets not only threaten our record they threaten our legacy. Names like marino, griese, mandich, thomas, moore, warfield, the list goes on. Rookies look around you and realize what you have been given. If you are up to the task you to can take your rightfull place on olympus. The AFC East crown is not our desire, it is not a prize to be won. No kinsmnen that is our freaking birth right. Granted to us by the great Joesph Robbie. Arise my brothers and take up arms for the dawn brings glory.

Lets go punch them jests right in the mouth. We need this win. I cant wait to see Miami play. ny is going down.

Sons of the house of Robbie the invaders are at our door. The eve of battle is upon us. Rally you ilk behind the faith in your forefathers. The tribe of shula shall rise from the ashes as a great pheonix. Much like the dawn at hells pass we shall stand. Not with 300 men against a persian invader, but as 53 men against the greatest evil the world has ever known. We shall defend what our forefathers have created for us. The jets not only threaten our record they threaten our legacy. Names like marino, griese, mandich, thomas, moore, warfield, the list goes on. Rookies look around you and realize what you have been given. If you are up to the task you to can take your rightfull place on olympus. The AFC East crown is not our desire, it is not a prize to be won. No kinsmnen that is our freaking birth right. Granted to us by the great Joesph Robbie. Arise my brothers and take up arms for the dawn brings glory.
this was so ridiculous i had to give it a thumbs up.  its week fn 3. dude id love to hangout with you in real life lol

My local (british) football team won a big derby today, and tomorrow Manchester United play Liverpool and after that the Dolphins play the Jets. Hope for a very enjoyable weekend of grudge games!! :rickybrow:drink: :brewskis:

Back
Top Bottom