Official "Little Known Dolphins' Facts" Thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official "Little Known Dolphins' Facts" Thread

I got a question that needs an answer. How many years did the Dolphins not have a pro bowl player and what years were they?

Zach Thomas averages sixteen yards per kickoff return. He returned one for fifteen yards in 1996 and one for seventeen yards in 1998.

The arrogant Joe Theisman was drafted by the Fins and opted for the CFL. Also, before he was drafted he name was pronounced (Theesman) and he changed the pronounciation to the way it is now to rhyme w/ "Heisman" as in, the Heisman trophy.

ricky williams minor league baseball team that he played for in college was the batavia(ny) muckdogs

wow, i never knew that, i live like 20 minutes from batavia and see the muckdogs commercials all the time

In 2000, Ronnie Brown was drafted Seattle Mariners,but declined the offer in order to concentrate on his football career.

David Martin and Justin Peelle have three things in common: They both play tight end, and they are both born in the same month in year. (03/13/79 and 03/15/79 respectively).

Jason Taylor and Zach Thomas are born on the same day, on one year apart (09/01/74 and 09/01/73, respectively).

Jason Taylor appeared in the movie Jackass Number Two

In high school, Jason Taylor earned athletic honors at both tight end and safety.

Joey Porter was an H-Back before being converted to outside linebacker in college.

Keith Traylor used to be an inside linebacker at the start of his NFL career.

Dan Marino was the first player drafted in the USFL.

Jason Taylor was widely regarded as a 1st round prospect, despite falling to the 3rd round in the 1997 draft. Various mock drafts in the weeks prior to the draft has him going #14 to the Bengals, #22 to Dallas and #26 to Philly.

The Bengals and Eagles did take DE's in that first round.....Do ya think they wish had taken JT over Reinard Wilson and Jon Harris?? :lol:

If Dan Marino went to the USFL, it would have changed my life forever

The Miami Dolphins have more former players in the hall of fame than any other AFC East team

Miami 10
Buffalo 7
N.Y. Jerkoffs 5
Patriots 3 (1 of which is our own beloved Nick Buoniconti)

Jim Jensen played more positions than anyone in Dolphins history. Q.B., Wide reciever, Safety,Punter, Kicker etc.

Back
Top Bottom