* * * OFFICIAL LOL @ The Gators Thread * * * | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

* * * OFFICIAL LOL @ The Gators Thread * * *

JCane

Administrator
Club Member
Reaction score
What a game yesterday, fellas. A true college football atmosphere was brought to reality at Sun Life stadium. I will say that neither team played well enough to win. However, in the end, someone has to win.

And I believe it's best that that someone be the team that isn't QUITTING the rivalry. It's fitting that the greatest program in the greatest state straight dick kicks those quitters.

Frauds. All of them.

I had forgotten just how miserable it was to be around so many Gator fans at once. Brutally obnoxious. I seen two ugly ones bathing in Snake Creek over on the Southside of Sun Life.

It has been 1,827 days since the Florida Gators beat the Miami Hurricanes in football.

Let's keep this thread rolling until those quitters from the cheesestick and gonorrhea capital of the world get some relief in their severely stretched athletic budget. I'm sure ol' Foley will be dialing up the Hecht when there's another perfect storm of the Hurricanes being down and the Gators are on the rebound. That's what they did when their Messiah supervirgin beat the 'Canes up in The Dump back in 2008.

But again, that was 1,827 days ago.

581569_10100982137844787_1495960223_n-1.jpg

Did you guys ever hear the line from Urban Meyer when he was being courted by Notre Dame before taking the UF job?

Urban wanted ND to loosen up on some of their requirements for players getting accepted to the school. He said "You can get a houseplant into the University of Florida". :lol:

This is essentially why he took the job at UF over ND. He knew he could bring in whatever criminal he wanted to try and win titles with.

[video=youtube;dJxUg1uSNjk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJxUg1uSNjk&feature=youtu.be[/video]

This movie was funny as **** to begin with, but these clips below sum up everything that is happening right now.

[video=youtube;3I0K-ymOTS4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3I0K-ymOTS4&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D3I0K-ymOTS4&nomobile=1[/video]

What a game yesterday, fellas. A true college football atmosphere was brought to reality at Sun Life stadium. I will say that neither team played well enough to win. However, in the end, someone has to win.

And I believe it's best that that someone be the team that isn't QUITTING the rivalry. It's fitting that the greatest program in the greatest state straight dick kicks those quitters.

Frauds. All of them.

I had forgotten just how miserable it was to be around so many Gator fans at once. Brutally obnoxious. I seen two ugly ones bathing in Snake Creek over on the Southside of Sun Life.

It has been 1,827 days since the Florida Gators beat the Miami Hurricanes in football.

Let's keep this thread rolling until those quitters from the cheesestick and gonorrhea capital of the world get some relief in their severely stretched athletic budget. I'm sure ol' Foley will be dialing up the Hecht when there's another perfect storm of the Hurricanes being down and the Gators are on the rebound. That's what they did when their Messiah supervirgin beat the 'Canes up in The Dump back in 2008.

But again, that was 1,827 days ago.

581569_10100982137844787_1495960223_n-1.jpg

:hi5:

[video=youtube_share;tpHnC6w3ERE]http://youtu.be/tpHnC6w3ERE[/video]

Poor Gator fans are afraid to even click on this thread.

Dudes are ducking this thread like Jeremy Foley will duck the 'Canes for the next hundred years.

Sad.

I still have my sports page copy of Andre Johnson hauling in a TD at the Swamp. Stupid obese lizards. Go Canes.

To be fair, maybe the Gainesville sheriff won't cover it up the way they did in Tallahassee. :up:

"Victim" recants.

Accusations dropped.

Reinstatement imminent.

Driskel sucks.

Back
Top Bottom