*** Official Los Angeles Chargers @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK4 | Page 73 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Los Angeles Chargers @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK4

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks to me like the last two weeks our opponents tried to play it safe on D in the first half.

Then in the second half, they say “f it. Try to throw while we blitz the house constantly.”

And we have NO consistent answer for it

Perhaps you failed to watch Tua last season when he played against quality defenses. He looked very ordinary and Hurts bailed him out against Georgia,

The reality is that Tua plays on an offense that has NFL caliber talent throughout the roster. If he was playing on the Dolphins this year with this roster, he would be no better than Rosen, IMO.
You have no clue what make a great QB. This has been explained over and over! Your hated has blinded you. Tua I’ll be a great NFL QB. Good grief.

Honestly, I don't know why we spend so much time on the Rosen focus. Unless he totally lights it up, we are drafting QB with our first pick.
I think this is right. I also think we are taking a QB 1st regardless of how Rosen plays. If you have the luxury of having a #1 pick sit behind solid play by Rosen....that is even better.

It looks to me like the last two weeks our opponents tried to play it safe on D in the first half.

Then in the second half, they say “f it. Try to throw while we blitz the house constantly.”

And we have NO consistent answer for it
Because there's no counter to it other than getting better players.

When there's a blitz on 3rd down and we have a guy wide open past the first down marker and our QB throws it over his head to kill the drive, it is what it is.

Can someone please explain how we have enough talent for 2 quarters but not 4??? So the talent has an expiration time and it has nothing to do with Flores not being able to make the necessary changes that any coach in the nfl can do??? We run the exact same **** and we get destroyed because of it. 81-0 destroyed.

Irrelevant? Lol, at what stage do we judge Rosen's play?
You really don't think he's judged?

Fact is, the bar for him was always going to be pretty high or we draft QB in the first round next year. He's hasn't met it. Unless there is a drastic change, he comes in as QB2 next year.

Can someone please explain how we have enough talent for 2 quarters but not 4??? So the talent has an expiration time and it has nothing to do with Flores not being able to make the necessary changes that any coach in the nfl can do??? We run the exact same **** and we get destroyed because of it. 81-0 destroyed.
It's really not that difficult. They didn't blitz much the first half because they assumed that their defensive line could beat our offensive line. It didn't. So the second half they just blitzed more and our starting QB and Oline couldn't handle it.

What kind of adjustment would you make there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom