*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Atlanta Falcons Game Thread *** Preseason Wk4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Atlanta Falcons Game Thread *** Preseason Wk4

Adam First

Excellence in Mediocrity
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Wake me up in 11 days when the regular season starts

250px-Miami_Dolphins_logo.svg.png
@
192px-Atlanta_Falcons_logo.svg.png

Zz0xZGJiMDEyOWFlN2QyNGY0OGQ1MTVkYTI5NTUyNDY2Nw==

at Mercedes-Benz Stadium
Atlanta, Georgia

TELEVISION

WFOR_CBS_Miami_logo.png

WFOR CBS 4 Miami-Fort Lauderdale / Miami Dolphins Television Network
Check local listings for broadcasts in your area

Play-by-Play Analyst: Dick Stockton
Color Commentators: Bob Griese and Nat Moore
Sideline Reporter: Kim Bokamper

Kickoff at 7:00 PM ET

382px-NFL_Network_logo.svg.png

NFL Network Replay on Sunday, September 2nd at 5:00 AM ET

Been waiting all week for this! Can't wait to see Ryan and the 1st team dominate the Falcons! It's going to .... uhh ... what?!? Oh. Ummm ... go Brock? :(

I'm not going through the effort to free trial Game Pass and watch this. I'm sitting this one out.

Wow! Atlanta is 0-3 so far this preseason. I guess they're going to suck this year.
Well...If they go 0 - 4 history says they will not see a Super Bowl Win so it depends on how you define Suck. If they will be happy to just have a winning season & make the playoffs only to lose before making the big one then NO their season would not suck. However...If their ultimate goal is to win the Lombardi then yes...Going 0 -4 in preseason would SUCK for them & their fans big time.

History...Its such a truth teller & always right.

Last edited:
I wasn't planning on going through the hassle of watching this game, but i received this email yesterday.
For any of you whom have Sunday Ticket, we will be able to watch this weeks preseason games online for free.

"As our valued NFL SUNDAY TICKET customer, enjoy streaming NFL SUNDAY TICKET at no extra charge on Thursday, August 30th during select NFL preseason games platform test. Test available on iOS, Android, and tvOS platforms.
Login using your directv.com email/password OR AT&T Access ID on Thursday, August 30th between 7pm ET and 11pm ET"

I wasn't planning on going through the hassle of watching this game, but i received this email yesterday.
For any of you whom have Sunday Ticket, we will be able to watch this weeks preseason games online for free.

"As our valued NFL SUNDAY TICKET customer, enjoy streaming NFL SUNDAY TICKET at no extra charge on Thursday, August 30th during select NFL preseason games platform test. Test available on iOS, Android, and tvOS platforms.
Login using your directv.com email/password OR AT&T Access ID on Thursday, August 30th between 7pm ET and 11pm ET"

Hmm this must be in select locations, I didn't get this E-MAIL.

Don't think I have ever been less enthusiastic for a 4th Dolphins preseason game.

Why is that? I might agree with you, but probably for different reasons. I think I'm less interested in it because Fitzpatrick, Gesicki, and Smythe are all pretty much locked in as starters or quasi-starters. And Kalen Ballage is in the concussion protocol. So there really aren't any rookies that are going to be very interesting to watch.

Replay is on Saturday morning at 6:00 on NFL network. I scheduled a recording but doubt I'll watch.
ISS, check it out but I think the replay starts at 5:00am. Don't want to miss the all important 1st quarter with the 2nd & 3rd teamers. Hope this helps.

Anyone have a snap count on Charles Harris through the first 3 preseason games?

I'd hope at this point he's not viewed as a guy who needs reps in the 4th preseason game.

As much as I want to see him play, I am hoping it's not tonight.

Back
Top Bottom