*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Atlanta Falcons Game Thread *** Preseason Wk4 | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Atlanta Falcons Game Thread *** Preseason Wk4

He had a few good throws tonight but he also continues to throw absolute bullet laser passes to receivers who are freaking 4 yards in front of him.... He basically has 0 "touch" on his passes and just throws it at hard as he can no matter how close the player is....

Anyone have any idea why he does this?? Maybe its the adrenaline getting to him making him nervous etc? I dont think its possible that he's dumb enough to actually think that's the best way to throw it in that position but I've been wrong before

Elway did the same thing most of his career but he at least knew what to do with the ball.

I wish Gamepass allowed you to choose which commentating team to listen to. I'm up to the third qtr and they've not mentioned the game one bit since the half, its the Falcons owner and his wife talking about all the great things they do.

I would take Matt Moore over any of the backups on our roster. Gase won't but I would

Ballage is too upright to be Marshall Faulk.

Another guy that better watch out for head injuries with that upright style.

Back
Top Bottom