*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Atlanta Falcons Game Thread *** Preseason Wk4 | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Atlanta Falcons Game Thread *** Preseason Wk4

Osweiler makes the final roster, but it’s close to a toss up with Fales. Maybe they keep three. It’s Tanny or bust this year regardless.

Bye Drew Morgan. Isn't that two muffed punts this preseason?

And he tried to complain to the ref after the play even though the defender was no where even close to interfering with the fair catch.

Unacceptable for a starter let alone someone on the bubble, pretty sure that sealed his fate

Why do a lot of people hate on Osweiler. It’s not like he’s going to be the starter. As long as he can manage the game as a backup he’s okay in my books. He’s proved he can be the #2 if needed. I honestly have more faith in Osweiler than I do with Fales.

I'd take both Petty and Osweiler over Fales at this point, and its not like I think Brock is even remotely good.....Fales has just been AWFUL this entire preseason to me...

Arm strength unimpressive, lacks accuracy, makes bad decisions consistently...lack of pocket presence...not sure what anyone sees in him tbh

Next year I'm watching all of these games with the TV muted.

I can't take these guys anymore.

They were so bad to me that I created an entire thread on it lol...

They had a better night tonight than any of the last 3 games but are still terrible overall...I dont see how they stay employed at this position..

I do think its possible that people who are old enough to have seen them play automatically look at them in a better light just because they are former players. They are just so bad at commentary its painful to watch. Also they are all pushing 70+ years old so to have seen them play you had to have been actively watching 45 years ago...meaning you are at least 60+...just makes no sense to keep them employed

Bro, Osweiler is straight Garbage. I don’t care what happened tonight. I am not fooled by his Swan Song game tonight.

He had a few good throws tonight but he also continues to throw absolute bullet laser passes to receivers who are freaking 4 yards in front of him.... He basically has 0 "touch" on his passes and just throws it at hard as he can no matter how close the player is....

Anyone have any idea why he does this?? Maybe its the adrenaline getting to him making him nervous etc? I dont think its possible that he's dumb enough to actually think that's the best way to throw it in that position but I've been wrong before

Don't know who wins the backup qb job, but I think if the DOlphins released both Osweiler and Fales that Osweiler would get more interest from other teams.

Back
Top Bottom