*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ ATLANTA FALCONS GAME THREAD *** WK6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ ATLANTA FALCONS GAME THREAD *** WK6

Adam First

Excellence in Mediocrity
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
242px-Miami_Dolphins_logo.svg.png
@
192px-Atlanta_Falcons_logo.svg.png

Mercedes-Benz-Stadium.jpg

at Mercedes-Benz Stadium
Atlanta, Georgia

TELEVISION
Tm2ZRDM.png

NFLonCBSLogo2016.png

KIckoff at 1 PM ET

INJURY REPORT
kH3C54Q.png

No93Ix5.png

WEATHER
MnqEYPl.png

A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 83. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
National Weather Service Peachtree City - forecast for Mercedes-Benz Stadium

GAME PREVIEWS

ESPN/STATS LLC
NFL.com Video

I hope so. Might have to find a sports bar tomorrow as we have someone coming to look at our house at noon.

Just moved to Jacksonville less than a month ago and the local TV coverage looks like half a yin/yang symbol, fml. In the same boat...

Just moved to Jacksonville less than a month ago and the local TV coverage looks like half a yin/yang symbol, fml. In the same boat...
I have the NFL package but it might not go over well with me watching the game when the couple and the real estate agent come in.:)

You and me both. Considering I'm going to the game, I sure as **** don't wanna watch an offense that plays like they're stuck in the mud like ours has been playing lately.

It has been really frustrating watching their shlt for the past 4 games. They will have a few drives that look good but then they revert back to shlt.

Back
Top Bottom