*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ ATLANTA FALCONS GAME THREAD *** WK6 | Page 94 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ ATLANTA FALCONS GAME THREAD *** WK6

I didn’t say for Gase to get fired but no one had Miami winning. Shutout at the half AGAIN let’s not pretend you or anyone felt they’d come back.

Cutler said post-game that the team was confident they would still win but I guess the team's opinion doesn't matter as much as the forums do

Dolphins suck, fire Gase, Fire Ross, don't resign Landry. Just give up already. Geesh!

Last edited:
I didn’t say for Gase to get fired but no one had Miami winning. Shutout at the half AGAIN let’s not pretend you or anyone felt they’d come back.

89a9f69293ac35afd87203344229e07b--jeff-bridges-julianne-moore.jpg

How well does she know the team?
She's been a fan since 2008. She's usually very negative like many around here :)

It has more to do with a woman's intuition. Let's put it this way. When the Dolphins went down 17-0 I took a nap she kept watching.

She's been a fan since 2008. She's usually very negative like many around here :)

It has more to do with a woman's intuition. Let's put it this way. When the Dolphins went down 17-0 I took a nap she kept watching.

She isn’t as jaded as us who’ve been around since back in the day. Lol.

Good win. We still have issues on offense, but the Defense is top 5 in the league from the looks of it. Held Julio Jones in check, i think Howard shadowed him for most of the game, so that was an extremely impressive effort by him.

Back
Top Bottom