*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ ATLANTA FALCONS GAME THREAD *** WK6 | Page 95 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ ATLANTA FALCONS GAME THREAD *** WK6

O-Line played better with Pouncy out it was weird.

Landry a beast please pay him & do whatever you want with Parker.

Ajayi man what a game.

Defense played great man screw MaxWell that bum.

I'd like some opinions on Brendel. The little I watched him, he seemed to hold his own.

Good win. We still have issues on offense, but the Defense is top 5 in the league from the looks of it. Held Julio Jones in check, i think Howard shadowed him for most of the game, so that was an extremely impressive effort by him.
I don't disagree but scoring 20 points in the 2nd half is a positive 1st step.

I’m sure the Browns are confident they can win. They don’t.

Who knows, maybe he wasn't capable of motivating the team with his frown. Probably walked into the locker-room and said "Don't care" with a smoke in my mouth. At least that's the version most fans seem to believe is the likely one.

Meanwhile, odds are the team doesn't hate him and actually likes having him at the helm.

Or maybe the team is in the locker-room grumbling about how the want Moore in & Gase keeps over ridding them as an evil plot to try and lose games just to piss the fans off.

Cutler haters still out in force. Big win today. Jay played his best game yet. It's a positive, people!

Get used to it man, the guy doesn't smile enough for the haters and sometimes turns the ball over. Which is unusual because other QB's never do that you know :) Like Matt Ryan..I believe he has more turnovers than TD now and that's playing on a phenomenally talented team with Julie Jones to throw passes to.

I find it funny every week to look through all the box scores and see how many INT and QB fumbles occur but the haters always see their guy as the only one doing so.

The atlanta D seems to have a nasty habit of playing like dogshit in the second half.

You would have thought they would have fixed that after the superbowl

We even had 20 first downs. 1 point per
Get used to it man, the guy doesn't smile enough for the haters and sometimes turns the ball over. Which is unusual because other QB's never do that you know :) Like Matt Ryan..I believe he has more turnovers than TD now and that's playing on a phenomenally talented team with Julie Jones to throw passes to.

I find it funny every week to look through all the box scores and see how many INT and QB fumbles occur but the haters always see their guy as the only one doing so.
understand the point but he really looks like his 4 yards per attempt is correlated to his unwillingness to stand in and take a shot.

Stop pretending he’s played well. He hasn’t. If he can’t handle well deserved criticism, don’t play professional sports.

Back
Top Bottom