*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BALTIMORE RAVENS GAME THREAD *** Week 13 | Page 91 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BALTIMORE RAVENS GAME THREAD *** Week 13

Not that Miami's getting destroyed...these highlights will be shown everywhere all day. During the win streak you couldn't find any Dolphins highlights lol

It's like Gannon has noted, when Ryan's first option is covered, he just doesn't make great decisions. He can make great throws , just not sure he makes great reads to beat quality teams.

Gannon hates the Dolphins and all of their players past, present, and future. He is a god awful announcer and should be fired. So basing your evaluation on what that idiot says is laughable. Go rematch the other games and see tortuous elf that Gannon is wrong.

It's like Gannon has noted, when Ryan's first option is covered, he just doesn't make great decisions. He can make great throws , just not sure he makes great reads to beat quality teams.

Gannon has been spot on unfortunately.

This loss isn't all on Tannehill like most of the Tannehill haters want it to be, but he didn't do anything to not warrant the hate today. He threw 3 picks and has been inaccurate all game. The defense needs a full upgrade from the linebackers back to the secondary. They've cost this team too many games.

Flacco is extremely far from elite, but I agree with what you mean.

Flacco has proven many times over that he can SOLELY take conttrol of a game and consistently be clutch. Tannehill didn't kose this game by any means, but he sure as heck didn't help win. I've always knew he'd be successful if everything was in place, but that's just common sense. I want playoffs and I want it NOW!!!!

I think I may want Jarvis Landry off the team, so I don't have to see a wideout screen in the flat ever again

Pathetic to see certain posters disappear during our winning streak and come back immediately after we drop one.

The truth hurts bro.

You're so smart. I'm very impressed with your posting. You really know everything about this team especially the QB. Are you an out of work NFL GM or coach? You must feel really good about yourself right now for knowing how things are here. I'm very, very impressed!!! You must feel great even after this loss. Congratulations buddy you knew it. WOW!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So you know more than a former NFL QB, that's laughable.

one game man, need to win three of four now. very possible.

With this defense and the offense we saw today? They need to win at least 3 and more than likely all 4 against the Cardinals, Bills (they will be out for revenge), Jets (also out for revenge) and the Patriots (who may still be fighting for home field). Just not very likely.

Back
Top Bottom