*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BALTIMORE RAVENS GAME THREAD *** Week 13 | Page 92 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BALTIMORE RAVENS GAME THREAD *** Week 13

Pathetic to see certain posters disappear during our winning streak and come back immediately after we drop one.

Theres nothing pathetic about it buddy. I would have been here throughout the winning streak if I could.

You're so smart. I'm very impressed with your posting. You really know everything about this team especially the QB. Are you an out of work NFL GM or coach? You must feel really good about yourself right now for knowing how things are here. I'm very, very impressed!!! You must feel great even after this loss. Congratulations buddy you knew it. WOW!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks man!

I will continue to ride with Ryan unless you can get a better QB on this team. I think I know the answer.

I will continue to as well...because I don't have a choice. My favorite team has a total dud at the most important position in football.

Time will prove me right but I'd rather see my team be successful when it matters.

Outcoached and outplayed by a better team. Season's not over yet, we won't make the playoffs but I need to see our team play much better than they did today.

I agree the defense was historically bad but that does not excuse any of the last 3 throws by Tannehill. All three were putrid especially the last one.

He was down 31 to 6. He made one poor throw that resulted in a pick earlier, and one brilliant throw that should have been a TD picked on an unbelievable play by the safety. After that, down 31 a6 you are worried about a couple of negative throws late?

Apparently, franchise QB's never have too much adversity to overcome and always come back. The defense is irrelevant. The scoreboard is irrelevant. Franchise QB's just always pull it out. Not even Marino lived up to that. So good, just not clutch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

This may not be a vintage Tannehill performance, but it was definitely a December-vintage Tannehill performance.

Theres nothing pathetic about it buddy. I would have been here throughout the winning streak if I could.

Personally, when we are winning, I'm glued to the TV watching, right now I have my back to it, hence more posting of crap on here. It's not that people come on here when we are bad just to troll, it's logical if you are invested into the game you won't post as much.

Back
Top Bottom