*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BALTIMORE RAVENS GAME THREAD *** Week 13 | Page 93 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BALTIMORE RAVENS GAME THREAD *** Week 13

I will continue to as well...because I don't have a choice. My favorite team has a total dud at the most important position in football.

Time will prove me right but I'd rather see my team be successful when it matters.

So no other positions have a total dud? Sorry man the QB is not a dud, bad game yes. Had sh%T coaching that last 4 yours yes. But your Frosty Omar kelly glasses let you see what you want, You sir have no clue!

Personally, when we are winning, I'm glued to the TV watching, right now I have my back to it, hence more posting of crap on here. It's not that people come on here when we are bad just to troll, it's logical if you are invested into the game you won't post as much.

LOL....oh please, you are trying way too hard.

Pretty sure KC just won on a returned XP. And Jacksonville isn't going to pull a miracle. Worst case scenario day for us.

The great Atlanta QB throws into double coverage and gifts 2 points to KC.

This may not be a vintage Tannehill performance, but it was definitely a December-vintage Tannehill performance.

Lol, he's had 6 really good games, in 4 seasons. This isn't a december vintage Tannehill, this is vintage Tannehill baby!!!!

December is when you play the key and pivotal conference and divisional games. And Tannehill and the Dolphins have folded like lawn chairs in this posistion every time. Then little 6 game win streak will be all for naught if history repeats itself.

Back
Top Bottom