*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BALTIMORE RAVENS GAME THREAD *** Week 13 | Page 94 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BALTIMORE RAVENS GAME THREAD *** Week 13

So no other positions have a total dud? Sorry man the QB is not a dud, bad game yes. Had sh%T coaching that last 4 yours yes. But your Frosty Omar kelly glasses let you see what you want, You sir have no clue!

Maybe Frosty actually IS Omar! Or Miko? That would explain so much

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Broncos and Chiefs securing their wins now. Puts us about two games back of a playoff spot. This is why it's downright dumb to get excited about a playoff seeding with six weeks to go. Silliness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The reality is in a Playoff type game the Dolphins played their worst game of the sesson. Every game from here on out is going to be the same type of game. Will the Dolphins actually show up or crawl into a ball like they did today. They are going to need 11 wins to get in. Meaning they have to beat 4 tough teams in a row. I don't know. The 6 game win streak was sweet but winning 4 in a row against the remaining opponents. I am not seeing it. Flacco just anihilated that defense today, how are they going to stop Palmer & Brady? The Bills are going to be out for blood and playing in Buffalo, that will be a statement game for the Bills who will also be fighting for a wildcard spot.

The Dolphins need to improve at LB, CB, DE, TE & OG and their playoff chances will be more likely for 2017.

Interesting game day thread today. I didn't realize how many normal game day posters haven't been around in awhile until our loss today. Some of these guys I haven't seen post in like 6 weeks.....

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

Broncos and Chiefs securing their wins now. Puts us about two games back of a playoff spot. This is why it's downright dumb to get excited about a playoff seeding with six weeks to go. Silliness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree that any playoff talk is premature until much later in the season.

Yes worst case scenario for Miami. You start out 1-4. You stay with a zone defense that gets carved all game. IF you can't take care of your own business no other team is going to help you. At this point, I'd be happy with winning a couple of games in December. I'd be estatic if we win 3 games.

Interesting game day thread today. I didn't realize how many normal game day posters haven't been around in awhile until our loss today. Some of these guys I haven't seen post in like 6 weeks.....

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

I agree that any playoff talk is premature until much later in the season.

I mean how many people honestly expected playoffs this year. After week like 5 it was we're going to get a top ten 5 remember?

Progress is what we need. I hope to see fight in the team down the stretch here.

The defense set the tone of the game by letting Flacco destroy us from the very first snap. Can't fall behind on the scoreboard like that against the Ravens on the road.

The offense actually moved the ball at times, but between Franks missing and Ryan's INTs, we missed too many opportunities to score.

Just a disaster of a game.

I mean how many people honestly expected playoffs this year. After week like 5 it was we're going to get a top ten 5 remember?

Progress is what we need. I hope to see fight in the team down the stretch here.

Agreed! While anything can happen, we have seen a lot of progress in this team in 2016. We have a lot of holes in our talent, but Gase has gotten a lot out of them. I had this team pegged at 5 wins, so they have exceeded my expectations from the beginning of the season, but I'm very interested to see how they perform over this last 4 games.

Agreed! While anything can happen, we have seen a lot of progress in this team in 2016. We have a lot of holes in our talent, but Gase has gotten a lot out of them. I had this team pegged at 5 wins, so they have exceeded my expectations from the beginning of the season, but I'm very interested to see how they perform over this last 4 games.

The season is a success so far. Its exceeded most peoples expectations. Thats progress. Miami needs to focus on getting better depth/healthy starters on O-line, draft heavy on defense this coming April, start preparing for life after Tannehill (I don't think he has much longer at that contract) and get consistent pass rushers in here. That D-line is too expensive to only show up once in a while.

Miami's arrow is pointing up right now.

I will continue to as well...because I don't have a choice. My favorite team has a total dud at the most important position in football.

Time will prove me right but I'd rather see my team be successful when it matters.

:sidelol:
I agree, neither Fitzpatrick nor Petty are QBs to get excited over.

Man we need to really address the defense this offseason, on offense think we only need 1 guard and seem threat te

Back
Top Bottom