*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BALTIMORE RAVENS GAME THREAD *** WK8 Thursday Night | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BALTIMORE RAVENS GAME THREAD *** WK8 Thursday Night

Adam First

Excellence in Mediocrity
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
242px-Miami_Dolphins_logo.svg.png
@
193px-Baltimore_Ravens_logo.svg.png

bal-ravensseahawks-flexed-off-of-sunday-night-20151129

at M&T Bank Stadium
Baltimore, Maryland

TELEVISION

27433E219-F38B-8663-EE0B8CA2E9DE5D3A.jpg

CBS / NFL Network National Broadcast
live stream also available on Amazon Prime Video, available to Amazon Prime Customers

Play-by-Play Announcer: Jim Nantz
Color Commentator: Tony Romo

Kickoff at 8:25 PM ET

INJURY REPORT

m5bRalM.png

fHdUTk0.png

WEATHER

bSM7UqC.png

Mostly clear, with a low around 45. West wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm after midnight.
National Weather Service Baltimore/Washington - forecast for M&T Bank Stadium

GAME PREVIEWS

ESPN/STATS LLC
NFL.com Video

I ran my mouth before last years game- it isn’t happening this year. Just play hard Miami and please win.

I ran my mouth before last years game- it isn’t happening this year. Just play hard Miami and please win.

Going back to the 2008 season Baltimore always seems to have Miami's number. Something about Flacco and Harbaugh.

Going back to the 2008 season Baltimore always seems to have Miami's number. Something about Flacco and Harbaugh.
I agree. They exploited our LB”s for years. I know we still have work to do in that area but hopefully Flacco can’t play that bullshit TE seem he always kills us with this time around. I’m holding my breath in this game.

I feel special that I was able to attend the only game that miami beat Baltimore in recent years. Right now they are ripe for the picking hopefully we can capitalize

Prime time game against the Ravens...in Baltimore. :nailbiting

I don’t care what their record is, they always seem to dominate us. Last year we made Pitta look like Jason Witten and Antonio Gates love child.

But if I’ve learned anything over the last season and a half it’s to never count this team out. Here’s to hoping! Go Phins.

Great song - a metal anthem. Saw them in concert in NYC about 27 years ago. Balls to Wall is one of the best concert songs you'll ever experience. Oh, and go Fins!

Can the fins finally get this monkey off their back? Stay tuned!

Gotta say even with Moore starting I am more excited for Gameday, whereas when Cutler was starting it was like "meh."

Back
Top Bottom