*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BALTIMORE RAVENS GAME THREAD *** WK8 Thursday Night | Page 118 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BALTIMORE RAVENS GAME THREAD *** WK8 Thursday Night

Can we stop clamoring for Matt Moore at every opportunity now?

40-0 on national tv. It really doesn’t get worse than this. Truly one of the lowest moments of this franchise.

well at least I have a free sunday!. oh wait I have to go to a stupid Halloween party for my wife's firend... at least there will be booze

I guess we should understand why the media still doesn't take this team serious. When you lose 40-0 to a below average team you don't deserve any respect. The only question will be how long will Gase be given to put together a legit contender. Even with Tannehill this may have been a 9 or 10 win team that would get knocked out in the 1st round of the playoffs. Until Gase can actually compete against the Harbaughs and Belichicks of the world the Dolphins will not be a serious contender.

There's alot of Cleveland Browns players sitting at home right now and thinking ....life ain't so bad.

I bet to top of this horrible night, the kitten was stepped on and killed by Suh on his charge to the locker room.

Back
Top Bottom