*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BALTIMORE RAVENS GAME THREAD *** WK8 Thursday Night | Page 119 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BALTIMORE RAVENS GAME THREAD *** WK8 Thursday Night

Ravens are actually pussies. Just taking the shots and backing down. ***** after *****, just like coach Harbaugh. Do something about it then Baltimore. Instead of crying the Dolphins are throwing cheap shots. Ravens showing their true colors. PUSSIES.

Well...we just got our asses handed to us by us bunch of pussies.

Honestly it doesn't matter if Moore, Cutler or Fales starts this team is not making the playoffs this year. I agree with those who say start Fales. If he surprises and wins some games while looking good then maybe you have found another QB. If he fails then you possibly lose a few more games and get a better draft pick. To me it is a win/win situation.

This was straight up the most embarrassing loss I've ever seen by this team. I will always support them, but for the next week, I will not look at anything Dolphins. For the next 2 Sundays it's only racing for me. I'll watch next Sunday night but I just can't be pumped.

Honestly it doesn't matter if Moore, Cutler or Fales starts this team is not making the playoffs this year. I agree with those who say start Fales. If he surprises and wins some games while looking good then maybe you have found another QB. If he fails then you possibly lose a few more games and get a better draft pick. To me it is a win/win situation.
Oh please. We got clobbered by Baltimore last year and still made the playoffs. This constant "higher draft pick" is garbage as well.

The latter would happen for sure. W this o-line he'll be throwing picks left and right and we get the better draft position. Perhaps the next Laremy Turstile will fall into our laps at no 10 or so.

im actually glad gase was embarrassed in a prime time game

Wasnt't the first time it has happened and won't be the last. His team was embarassed by the Ravens last year and this year they were embarassed even worse by the Ravens, this time on national TV. Gase just doesn't have any answers. I am still waiting for him to have his team ready to play in the 1st quarter of a game.

Back
Top Bottom