*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BALTIMORE RAVENS GAME THREAD *** WK8 Thursday Night | Page 120 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BALTIMORE RAVENS GAME THREAD *** WK8 Thursday Night

I want to coach 1 Dolphins game. I would have each offensive lineman take 1 series at the QB position and let them see how bad they suck. Let then run for their lives. Maybe that will motivate them a bit.

Damien Williams will get his turn too. Guy can't and won't block.

Right. Miami was never in the red zone once. If only they would’ve gotten there ohhhh a few times maybe it’d be different.

BUMS.

Miami misses a FG. Williams drops a screen play that’s probably a TD. Ajayi couldn’t get through a big hole fast enough on a draw play to keep a drive alive. Miami blocked a FG. Miami forced a fumble in the endzone by couldn’t recover it.

Wasnt't the first time it has happened and won't be the last. His team was embarassed by the Ravens last year and this year they were embarassed even worse by the Ravens, this time on national TV. Gase just doesn't have any answers. I am still waiting for him to have his team ready to play in the 1st quarter of a game.

I laughed at your last sentence and then reread it. Guess I'm exhausted but I thought you were waiting for Gase to have his team ready to play in the 1st quarter of our 1st game. I'm still waiting for that. This team is still in the preseason mindset.

The latter would happen for sure. W this o-line he'll be throwing picks left and right and we get the better draft position. Perhaps the next Laremy Turstile will fall into our laps at no 10 or so.

Winning 8 or 6 games what's the difference? I understand that in recent years the Dolphins have wasted draft picks. Still it gives any decent GM a better shot at a player with a higher ceiling. It doesn't help that Gase has coke heads and morons on his coaching staff.

Winning 8 or 6 games what's the difference? I understand that in recent years the Dolphins have wasted draft picks. Still it gives any decent GM a better shot at a player with a higher ceiling. It doesn't help that Gase has coke heads and morons on his coaching staff.
I was kinda agreeing with your premise. Just suggesting that w Fales behind this o line we would be getting a good pick.

in madden the dolphins playbook sucks too...i had to stop using it, theres 3 formations...singleback, pistol and shotgun....its garbage, just like in real life

I laughed at your last sentence and then reread it. Guess I'm exhausted but I thought you were waiting for Gase to have his team ready to play in the 1st quarter of our 1st game. I'm still waiting for that. This team is still in the preseason mindset.

I haven't looked up this stat but my guess is that under Gase the Dolphins are one of the lowest scoring teams in the 1st quarter of games and probably in the 1st half of games as well.

I was kinda agreeing with your premise. Just suggesting that w Fales behind this o line we would be getting a good pick.

Yeah you are pronably right. With Fales starting they more than likely wouldn't win another game.

Our entire team played like one.

Kitty had some guts running on the field. More than some of our players. Dead possum is a better comparison for the team tonight.

in madden the dolphins playbook sucks too...i had to stop using it, theres 3 formations...singleback, pistol and shotgun....its garbage, just like in real life

It's terrible. Actually it's accurate on how hard it is for the dolphins to run the ball/score.

let me guess, gase is gonna blame the short week, an injured qb, say he blames himself then tell us hes gonna watch tape and clean some stuff up and execute

im tired of hearing the same **** coach after coach...im not done with gase yet like some others but the fact the offense continues to suck while hes supposedly an offensive guru is extremely alarming. Even bad coaches or interim coaches find a way to adapt. Teams with less talent on offense dont look so inept.

Please..... Don't blame the refs on that one... We got manhandled by the Ravens
Translation - We got a good A$$ whooping.....

I spent the night at a bar with an attractive woman. I watched zero football. My DVR puked and recorded nothing. After looking at the score, I'm glad I missed it all. We truly suck against the Ravens. They own us.

Hopefully my time away from the game will be worth it. ;)

Back
Top Bottom