*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BUFFALO BILLS GAME THREAD *** Week 9 | Page 94 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BUFFALO BILLS GAME THREAD *** Week 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you making excuses for a player that allowed 273 yards rushing today? He had a chance to sack Taylor on the critical time and came up short on consecutive plays. He has to make that sack and not let the QB throw it away. Total lack of situational awareness. He has to know that sack would not them out of FG range and end the drive. Instead they take the penalty and give the Bills another chance. Predictably, he came up small again on the very next play. Game over. He is average at best.

apparently we weren't watching the same game. refs swallowed their whistles twice. the old suh would've buried taylor. the new milder suh gave the nfl a chance and let the precious qb live another day. doubt he makes the same 'mistake' twice. the next play was the most blatant hold in sports history ... right in front of the protected qb. suh stayed in his gap and did his job to a 't' all game. finally earning that paycheck ... he's gonna be a force (and will take wake's spot as the bright spot on D) for us for the next 3-4 years. i wouldn't have signed a guy to that big of a contract to a team with this many holes - but that's a totally different conversation.

to dismiss suh as 'average' and then say tannehill was the best player on the field because of his awesome stats that didn't compute into points tells me all i need to know. i want tannehill to be it as much as you and the next guy, but he's just not there yet. protect him and maybe. sure. but that guy left points on the field that we needed regardless of how many checkdowns that resulted in positive yards. the stills pass was nice though. been waiting for that.

i was probably mean earlier and apologize. watching this team just makes my soul hurt

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom