*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BUFFALO BILLS GAME THREAD *** Week 9 | Page 93 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BUFFALO BILLS GAME THREAD *** Week 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
This franchise has no oline, no defensive LB's and secondary.
RT isnt great, but this team has far worse issues than to waste a #1 on another QB

Yep. I've said this same thing. I don't love Tannehill and I think his limitations leave too many points on table, but we're not a qb upgrade away from being a good team. We need two corners, we need linebackers, we need o-linemen, and we need better depth at a lot of positions. If we get very lucky in the next two drafts and we're brilliant in free agency, we're at least two years away from being a good team.

But naturally, next preseason people here will be talking about how great we're going to be and how NE isn't going to be dominant.

The best player on the Dolphins numb nuts.

Who would you pick? One of the players on the defense that allowed 273 yards rushing and 11 of 12 passing to an average (at best) QB?

27 of 36 for 309 wins for any team other than the Dolphins. Just like the Jacksonville game. QB throws darts all game and it just doesn't matter because the rest of the team sucks SO BAD.

s-u-h w-a-s. they missed like 6 holds that i saw on him. hard to label a guy unblockable when they let him get held every time, but he was. refs just swallowed their whistles, which suh will always deal with because of his past stomping on qbs.

we scored 17 points. who gives a **** what his stats are. totally meaningless

Last edited by a moderator:
QB play is not costing us these games. OL, LB, CB, and the coaching staff are all bigger concerns.

At last, another reasonable post.
I cracks me up when people call for drafting a new QB next year. Like that will turn us around over night.
It is a team game, and this team lacks talent everywhere.
The last draft sucked. We drafted players that are back ups. No impact at all.

Tannehill had 200 yards at halftime, that's not garbage time stats.

Along with 7 points. He's not why we lost today and I'm not saying we should draft a QB since we have holes everywhere but he's not a Playoff caliber QB.

Yep. I've said this same thing. I don't love Tannehill and I think his limitations leave too many points on table, but we're not a qb upgrade away from being a good team. We need two corners, we need linebackers, we need o-linemen, and we need better depth at a lot of positions. If we get very lucky in the next two drafts and we're brilliant in free agency, we're at least two years away from being a good team.

But naturally, next preseason people here will be talking about how great we're going to be and how NE isn't going to be dominant.
agree w this except the 2 years part - we are always 2 years away. I've concluded we suck and both the bills and jets have better rosters than us and they aren't as handcuffed by giant contracts (suh and Tannehill). I was pulling for RT so bad this year. He just didn't separate himself from the other QBs not named Brady in the division.

Along with 7 points. He's not why we lost today and I'm not saying we should draft a QB since we have holes everywhere but he's not a Playoff caliber QB.

He is not QB capable of taking an otherwise ****ty team and dragging them into the playoffs on his back, but he is a good enough QB that if we have a very good defense, and an above average offensive line, he can get there with the rest of the team.

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

7 points because the coaches mismanaged time during a beautiful drive and called a horrible last play of the half.

Bottom line is the offense put up 17 points. Not good enough. Blame the OL, QB and coaches for that.

WTF? 200 of the passing yards were in the first half. Carry on just making stuff up. Makes you look real smart.
200 passing yards in the first half yet no touchdowns? Real smart...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

WTF? 200 of the passing yards were in the first half. Carry on just making stuff up. Makes you look real smart.
200 passing yards, 309 in total and not a single TD. I guess you're more interested in yards than TD's. Makes you look real smart...

s-u-h w-a-s. they missed like 6 holds that i saw on him. hard to label a guy unblockable when they let him get held every time, but he was. refs just swallowed their whistles, which suh will always deal with because of his past stomping on qbs.

we scored 17 points. who gives a **** what his stats are. totally meaningless

Are you making excuses for a player that allowed 273 yards rushing today? He had a chance to sack Taylor on the critical time and came up short on consecutive plays. He has to make that sack and not let the QB throw it away. Total lack of situational awareness. He has to know that sack would not them out of FG range and end the drive. Instead they take the penalty and give the Bills another chance. Predictably, he came up small again on the very next play. Game over. He is average at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom