*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ CHICAGO BEARS GAME THREAD *** Preseason Week 1 | Page 63 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ CHICAGO BEARS GAME THREAD *** Preseason Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
You call them like you see them? Get new glasses, Sally, cause you can't see ****.

Haha,
Personally, I could not possibly think of anything more feminine than having ones panties in a bunch over Mecloed Bethel Thompson not looking like the polished savy QB we all think he is.

Garbage depth. I actually do not remember a preseason game where no one stood out, and that was the case tonight. Very uncompetitive.

I compliment Freeman and he starts to suck. But seriously, it's hard to evaluate much of anything in preseason when generally receivers have QB's who don't know what they are doing botching plays, or a QB throws passes to receivers running the wrong routes or who drop perfect balls. I still like the darts Freeman threw late in the game but with him the main concern is ability and willingness to learn an offense.

I'm glad football is back, but that game felt like it lasted 9 hours. Can't feel great about this game. Yes, our 1's beat their 1's which is what's really going to matter, but I think we were all hoping for more of the young guys to stand out and show some ability. Phillips, Fede, Vigil, and Hull did which we were all pretty much expecting, but other than that.. AJ, McCain, LaMike.. ugly. No one else did much that was special.

To all those watching nfl replay tomorrow, a word of advice...Turn it off at halftime and go out for lunch. Yikes!

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

No reason to sacrifice your insurance policy either this early he will get more snaps in future preseason games, and as the 3rd and 4th stringers get culled and less and less playing time this game is just a stretch your legs and see if any of the scrubs are worth keeping or who should be invested in for further growth training.

I actually think Thompson could be developed. He has some raw ability. Those INTS were horrible. Moore is on the downside of his career, and Freeman is done. That leaves Thompson going forward until we get an upgrade.

No reason to sacrifice your insurance policy either this early he will get more snaps in future preseason games, and as the 3rd and 4th stringers get culled and less and less playing time this game is just a stretch your legs and see if any of the scrubs are worth keeping or who should be invested in for further growth training.

I hear ya, but no reason to baby a backup qb. Moore hasn't looked good in a very long time.

I compliment Freeman and he starts to suck. But seriously, it's hard to evaluate much of anything in preseason when generally receivers have QB's who don't know what they are doing botching plays, or a QB throws passes to receivers running the wrong routes or who drop perfect balls. I still like the darts Freeman threw late in the game but with him the main concern is ability and willingness to learn an offense.

With Freeman previous success in TB and his physical size. he is a mystery. The guy must be damaged between the ears or have vision problems.

I'm glad football is back, but that game felt like it lasted 9 hours. Can't feel great about this game. Yes, our 1's beat their 1's which is what's really going to matter, but I think we were all hoping for more of the young guys to stand out and show some ability. Phillips, Fede, Vigil, and Hull did which we were all pretty much expecting, but other than that.. AJ, McCain, LaMike.. ugly. No one else did much that was special.

Here's the thing, the young guys with potential aren't going to shine when they are playing next to sub-par players. When you are a good player, and you're playing next to someone who doesn't belong, you are going to suffer. The reason being, you are going to be forced to account for their mistakes, or their inability to play at a level that is to be expected of a player on the same level as you. Right now, the young players are getting valuable game experience, they may not shine, but they will learn. This will only make the ones who truly belong, better in the end.

Both Bethel-Thompson and Freeman suck neither guy is good enough to be a backup on an NFL team. Too many penalties and mistakes tonight. A bunch of guys who are fighting for jobs pretty much crapped the bed. I guess you can say cuts became easier for the coaching staff but then again quite a few players who had a good shot at making the team played like garbage , so filling the bottom of the roster will be a challenge. Depth wise this team is still a season or two away.

Says the dork with the coke bottle glasses..
Go away kid

Langer,
I feel like someone should tell you to do the same...
But you are totally right, every single phinatic should go cancel their season tickets over Arena football guys who didn't get it done against a bunch of XFLers.
You and Vince Mcman would be a treat to watch break down game film together.

I actually think Thompson could be developed. He has some raw ability. Those INTS were horrible. Moore is on the downside of his career, and Freeman is done. That leaves Thompson going forward until we get an upgrade.

Oh definitely Thompson just showed his age and inexperience, Moore just showed his too but not in a good way. To make any judgement calls on Thompson at this stage is crazy. Freeman on the other hand he should know better and have better command of what is going on and he still doesn't but he'll hang around so that Moore doesn't take to many snaps for another week

Where is Carp hum Philbin did not want him! Ops he is in Buffalo.
Mash unit = Miami linebacker corp no surprise there Msi, Tripp and McCain whom were all banged up last year. Let's hope that Vigil keeps showing up.
Wonder if Freeman might deliver more than Moore as backup.
What's the opinion on the Oline tonight just heard Turner and Fox name called out.?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom