*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ CHICAGO BEARS GAME THREAD *** Preseason Week 1 | Page 64 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ CHICAGO BEARS GAME THREAD *** Preseason Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we please let carp go? He's been off the team for 2 years, deal with problems now. Don't revel in the past.

I don't get all the hate on Moore all the time. Dude is great teammate, has great rapport with Tannehill, and has proven himself on the field for this team. In a pinch I feel extremely confident with him on the field. Saying MBT is better or you'd want to cut Moore for him is like saying you'd rather have Scott Mitchell than Dan Marino.

Man jets first team D got destroyed on that first dive. Now there are some fans who should worry.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wouldn't make much of it, even though I'm happy to see it.

Teams put out a pretty basic play package in Pre season, and generally they don't blitz at all. Bowles defense is all about blitzing.

I'd like to get word on McCain how hurt is this starting LB. That's a tough blow. And Misi must be made out of glass. I hope Tannebaum is watching the waver wire so he can shore up the bottom half of this team. I hate to say it, but that's the one and only thing Ireland excelled at.

I wouldn't make much of it, even though I'm happy to see it.

Teams put out a pretty basic play package in Pre season, and generally they don't blitz at all. Bowles defense is all about blitzing.

I know what you mean but even the lions 2's were ripping them. The bad snap help save that Def, Abdullah looked really good man.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'd like to get word on McCain how hurt is this starting LB. That's a tough blow. And Misi must be made out of glass. I hope Tannebaum is watching the waver wire so he can shore up the bottom half of this team. I hate to say it, but that's the one and only thing Ireland excelled at.
I asked the same thing earlier, and apparently he rolled his ankle and was "questionable" to return. That tells me it's not that bad.

Where is Carp hum Philbin did not want him! Ops he is in Buffalo.
Mash unit = Miami linebacker corp no surprise there Msi, Tripp and McCain whom were all banged up last year. Let's hope that Vigil keeps showing up.
Wonder if Freeman might deliver more than Moore as backup.
What's the opinion on the Oline tonight just heard Turner and Fox name called out.?

Carp has been money ever since he was cut. Sturgis has been disappointing. It was a mistake that still haunts this team.
Misi hurt, and I read Tripp was in an ankle boot. Those guys are not going to cut it. I am rooting for Hull, Vigil, and Luc to all make the squad somehow.
I think the oline was better than I expected with the starters against a mediocre Chicago defense, but it seemed like when Moore was in there with the 2's against the CB 1's, he didnt have much time to do anything. Inconclusive.

I don't get all the hate on Moore all the time. Dude is great teammate, has great rapport with Tannehill, and has proven himself on the field for this team. In a pinch I feel extremely confident with him on the field. Saying MBT is better or you'd want to cut Moore for him is like saying you'd rather have Scott Mitchell than Dan Marino.

Moore cannot be judged fairly in this game because his oline and WR's was 2nd string against the Bears 1's defense.
He is good enough to win with a running game and play making WR's.
Thompson has some great raw ability, but he needs a couple years on the bench.
Freeman needs a bottle of hooch and a spliff.

Re-watched the first drive, Miami's guards really held up well in both pass protection and run blocking. I hope that gives them a little confidence moving forward.

[video=youtube;r6WW22z0gkU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=r6WW22z0gkU[/video]

would take mitchell over moore

Philbin said he needs 24 hours to see the severity the injured players. Wasn't impressed by special teams overall.@AdamHBeasley

Tripp left locker room in boot, crutches@AbramsonPBP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom