*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ CINCINNATI BENGALS GAME THREAD *** Week 4 TNF | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ CINCINNATI BENGALS GAME THREAD *** Week 4 TNF

Adam First

Excellence in Mediocrity
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Thursday Night Football... :bobdole: :puke:

320px-Miami_Dolphins_2013_Logo.svg.png
@
320px-Cincinnati_Bengals.svg.png

bengalsstadiumfathead-1.jpg

at Paul Brown Stadium
Cincinnati, Ohio

TELEVISION

Thursday_Night_Football_logo.png

NFL Network National Broadcast (not on CBS or live streamed on Twitter this week :idk:)

Play-by-Play Analyst: Jim Nantz
Color Commentator: Phil Simms

Kickoff at 8:25 PM ET

INJURY REPORT

6G1AwW6.png

1NhP4e5.png

WEATHER
M64RQtW.png

A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. Light north wind. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
National Weather Service Wilmington OH - forecast for Paul Brown Stadium

GAME PREVIEWS
ESPN/Associated Press
NFL.com Video

[video=youtube;RgKAFK5djSk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgKAFK5djSk[/video]
[video=youtube;SWHHGBO04oU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWHHGBO04oU[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
We all appreciate you doing these Adam and that video is appropriate . RIP Jose

Going into Cincinnati shorthanded on a short week. Can't wait for the game to start either way! Hope the lightning in the forecast doesn't affect the game.

Whoo hoo. So looking forward to football. I just hope the Dolphins play a bit of it. I still think of the Wake sack that closed the last game against the Bungles.

Still can't believe they decided to go all orange in Cincinnati. Maybe there will be that blending in effect Boise St tries for...

Still can't believe they decided to go all orange in Cincinnati. Maybe there will be that blending in effect Boise St tries for...

I figure if I drink enough I won't be able to distinguish the difference between the teams and can contrive the Dolphins have won regardless of outcome.

Either that or become really confused I'm watching a Bengal's intrasquad practice.

Looking at the injury report and we don't like it? Guess what? The browns injury report was bad too and they almost beat us. Next man up and stop the excuses. A chance for some guys to show what they can do. One thing's for sure. No matter what goes wrong Tannehill will get blame for it.

Ozzy rules!!

I figure if I drink enough I won't be able to distinguish the difference between the teams and can contrive the Dolphins have won regardless of outcome.

Either that or become really confused I'm watching a Bengal's intrasquad practice.

Lol....does anybody know what the Bengals are wearing?

Unfortunately, this one isn't on Twitter, which I have been pleasantly surprised by.

I wonder if my Sunday ticket Will be blacked out because i don't have nfl network at my house... Worse case i have a Verizon cell phone i can stream to my tv if needed

Back
Top Bottom