*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ CINCINNATI BENGALS GAME THREAD *** Week 4 TNF | Page 121 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ CINCINNATI BENGALS GAME THREAD *** Week 4 TNF

Cincy teed off on us hard, yet we can't play Wake only until 3rd down? We had absolutely no pass rush this game, and we got torched. On offense, we looked good running the ball with Ajayi and drake, and some good passing to the backs as well, but Cincy did not respect our vertical game because they knew they could get to us before wrs could get into their routes, and eventually just started playing downhill and not caring about the deep ball whatsoever. We look terrible. OL looks horrible, we never really tried to do anything new to counter their defensive line, and Tannehill looked shell shocked the whole game. I think I would give him one more game to prove that he needs to be benched, I know that's asking a lot because he was atrocious this game, but I would call him out and give him one more time to show he has what it takes or not. His pocket awareness combined with our makeshift line was just plain sad to watch. Then on top of it all, Fede with that roughing the kicker just had to flush us down the toilet.

Can anyone see Tunsil thinking "Man.....I should've had more vids of me out there smoking pot so I fell to any other team but the Dolphins" LOL.

Matt Moore is a bonafide quarterback and he was never given a true opportunity to unseat Ryan. He was designated second string by virtue of Tannehill being drafted to be the guy. Tanny has had no competition and was anointed and given season after season to get to the next level and become or grow into a true starting quarterback. He has shown now into year five, he has peaked. What you see is what you get. And we can all agree, Matt Moore is a quarterback, not a converted wide receiver, he has the quickness of mind that Tannehill will never ever ever ever ever have. I would start Moore and begin the search for our franchise quarterback. Hell, I would start Doughty and go with those growing pains just to give me a reason to watch the games. At least he has the accuracy thing going for him.

Matt Moore is a bonafide quarterback and he was never given a true opportunity to unseat Ryan. He was designated second string by virtue of Tannehill being drafted to be the guy. Tanny has had no competition and was anointed and given season after season to get to the next level and become or grow into a true starting quarterback. He has shown now into year five, he has peaked. What you see is what you get. And we can all agree, Matt Moore is a quarterback, not a converted wide receiver, he has the quickness of mind that Tannehill will never ever ever ever ever have. I would start Moore and begin the search for our franchise quarterback. Hell, I would start Doughty and go with those growing pains just to give me a reason to watch the games. At least he has the accuracy thing going for him.

He doesn't want a true opportunity, he's shown no fight to want to unseat the incumbent. He's just happy to pick up his pay check and chill on the side lines. That's been a big issue for me, no one has pushed Tanny for the job, it's his by default.

Lol. Matt ****ing Moore sucks. If you want to start anyone other than Tannehill just put Doughty out there and you get what you get.

Back
Top Bottom