*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ CINCINNATI BENGALS GAME THREAD *** WK4 Thursday Night | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ CINCINNATI BENGALS GAME THREAD *** WK4 Thursday Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s going to be a difficult game let’s not overreact.
We are coming off a grueler with most of our top players banged up and a very short week

I hope we can compete for 60 minutes with our players not injuring themselves

Football Day!

I'm up early. I'm ready. Let's go.

What? It's on in 12 hours? Oh well. Guess I'll eat my football breakfast, take a nap and slow cook those ribs.

Here's something.

The McD offense (Miami Variant) is a pretty young creation. A toddler at this point. There's really not a ton of tape on it as we're only 3 real games into it.

That's a big deal because the scheme depends heavily on creating space to attack using misdirection and pulling defenders around. The more tape showing what we do pre and post snap to get defenders off their spots, the easier it is for defences to filter out the misdirection.

Add to that the Bengals have only 3 days to prepare for us as an opponent and I think there's a legitimate edge there for Miami.

They really won't have time to study us as an opponent and there's not a ton of tape to watch. Given we're banged up and tired, surprise is our friend tonight.

I still worry about heavy dline legs trying to corral Burrow, but fingers crossed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom