*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Cincinnati Bengals Game Thread *** Wk5 | Page 105 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Cincinnati Bengals Game Thread *** Wk5

Status
Not open for further replies.
SAME OL DOLPHINS...same ol dolphins...same old dolphins ebery year same old dolphins WHAT A JOKE. HOW MANY YEARS OF THIS CRAP

I'm done with this ****. **** the refs. **** Sam Young. The the play calling. **** this ****.

osweiler cannot be worse than tannehill. it's pretty simple .it's time for a change .this **** show needs to end

LAUGHING MY PHUCKING AZZ OFF!!!....Where all my Tannehill Lovers at now???!!.....dude has Down's syndrome

I don't know what it is with this organization but it's been at least the past 10 years...they just cannot win games they need to win. Games that put them over the hump. Games that have real meaning. Games where things are really on the line.

They just can't win those games. Rinse and repeat. This looked to be a nice comeback game after an utterly HORRID game in New England.

Not to be. They spit the bit.

Great job by Gase and his offense today, scored a whole 10 points, gave up 14 and now turned the ball over 3 times this half. Laughable!

Go Yankees!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom