*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Cincinnati Bengals Game Thread *** Wk5 | Page 106 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Cincinnati Bengals Game Thread *** Wk5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its probably best that we lose out and clean house.

I think Gase should just blow off all the reporters and just sing my way by Frank Sinatra during the press conference.

The only person to blame is Tannehill. Bullshit weak *** interception for a TD. Bullshit weak *** fumble for a TD. Thanks Tanny.

Yeah. I can’t believe all those holding calls he got, the way he couldn’t block for himself, the unsportsmanlike conduct penalty he got, the stupid hit on a defenseless receiver he did, running the wrong routes, the complete lack of pass rush he got on Dalton in the second half...all of it. Tannehill.

ALL on Tannehill? BS.

Welp, that's probably the game. Overall I'm happy with effort shown today. Losing Tunsil was the killer.

Although that Bengals drive that was kept alive by TWO bone Miami penalties was probably the turning point.

I was telling my gf when it was 17-0 that I was nervous. She thought I was crazy. I've just been watching this team WAY too long lol.

Offensive line deficiencies are difficult to overcome. We are now playing with a rag tag bunch of guys on that line. It is where the finger should point as to why the execution is atrocious.
I disagree. Did you watch how Dalton handled pressure. He stepped away from the rush and made plays. The line was horrible in the second 1/2, but playcalling and execution by Tannehill play a big part as to why we lost.

Positive note, our defense isn’t bad even minus some key players.

Our offense blows. Anyone who thinks Burke should be canned must mean after Gase and Loggains.

Odds say we won't win another game this year. What are the odds we get the top draft pick?

I was pretty far off on my predicted scoring sequence, but end result was the same. Big loss due to lack of scoring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom