*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Cincinnati Bengals Game Thread *** Wk5 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Cincinnati Bengals Game Thread *** Wk5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dolphins 26
Bungles 23

Late game 42 yard FG to win by Sanders (China Doll PARKER doesn't play)

Tannehill 22 - 31 301 yards 2 TDS 0 INTS
Drake 26 carries 103 yards 1 TD and 4 catches for 27 yards
Gore 8 carries 38 yards 2 catches 21 yards

Stills TD 5 catches
Amendola TD 5 catches
Grant 3 catches
Gesicki 2 catches

Defense 4 sacks and 2 INTS

GO DOLPHINS!!!!!

Much better chance for a win than last week. Beating NE at home after a loss pretty much never happens.

But if we are going to beat the Bengals I suspect we will need to score a lot of points, as in over 30. And that isn't something we have been doing.

Dolphins 26
Bungles 23

Late game 42 yard FG to win by Sanders (China Doll PARKER doesn't play)

Tannehill 22 - 31 301 yards 2 TDS 0 INTS
Drake 26 carries 103 yards 1 TD and 4 catches for 27 yards
Gore 8 carries 38 yards 2 catches 21 yards

Stills TD 5 catches
Amendola TD 5 catches
Grant 3 catches
Gesicki 2 catches

Defense 4 sacks and 2 INTS

GO DOLPHINS!!!!!
So we either miss a PAT or score on a safety?

This could be where the rubber meets the road so to speak. Hope not , but if it does get ugly look for certain starters to call it an afternoon . Still pushing for a bounce back win though. Let’s Go Dolphins!!

Is it safe to say our season is over if we come out flat+get blown out?

I drank the Kool Aide last week thinking the Dolphins were coming together and developing an identity, instead it was the same old Tannehill, same old Gase and the same old results. I need to see something real before gifting them my sincere belief in wins.
I predict more reality checks. Cincinnati 35 Miami 13

One thing to look out for: haven't watched any Bengals games yet (might watch last weeks condensed version later) but after checking out their forums the big complaint with the defense is the off-coverage instead of press. If they come out and use press all game then they're doing it based on what we put on tape. And if we look terrible again then we better figure something out because its all we'll see the rest of the season.

Close, tough game. Fins win by a score, and a big defensive game - pick 6 by Howard and a int by Tank to give him the confidence he needs to get back to his form last year.

Please!!!

Oh, and I'd love for Tanne to stick it to Lazor.

I'm not too sure about this game, given all the injuries. I also am wondering about what Gase has said in the past about it taking 4-5 weeks to get the O running smoothly. Remember 2016? Started 1-4, then went 9-2 the rest of the way. As the hoodie has said "the first 4 weeks are an extension of the preseason"...maybe Gase follows that way of thinking as well...we shall see. If the O can finally start moving the ball against their D, I think we can make some hay. I just hope our D can slow them down, and come up with a few takeaways.

One thing to look out for: haven't watched any Bengals games yet (might watch last weeks condensed version later) but after checking out their forums the big complaint with the defense is the off-coverage instead of press. If they come out and use press all game then they're doing it based on what we put on tape. And if we look terrible again then we better figure something out because its all we'll see the rest of the season.

No team is gonna allow those small wideouts to allow anything that gives them space to operate like we saw in the Oakland game.

It's great if we can get them off the early jam and set guys up for potential double moves . . . But then u need time in the pocket to set all that up.

Miami's best shot is to establish the running game and setup the PA pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom