*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Cincinnati Bengals Game Thread *** Wk5 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Cincinnati Bengals Game Thread *** Wk5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill Lazor has the QB, Receivers and RB's on offense to do what he wanted to do in Miami. He will do all he can to dominate the Dolphins in this match-up. I look for the Bengals to come out fast against the injury laden Miami team which typically takes several series to get rolling. I figure it will be over by the 3rd quarter with back-ups doing mop up duty in the 4th as the Dolphins limp home from another away game.

This game will come down to pass rush for both teams as both QB's are pretty good with time to throw. If Howard can take away Green that will help but the Dolphins need some pressure on Dalton or he will pick things apart. I think the fact the Dolphins were embarrassed last week helps keep this close

Every other week type of league.... Dolphins for the win.

This game will come down to pass rush for both teams as both QB's are pretty good with time to throw. If Howard can take away Green that will help but the Dolphins need some pressure on Dalton or he will pick things apart. I think the fact the Dolphins were embarrassed last week helps keep this close

I like X but Green is a beast. The only way to take Green out is not let Dalton get tine to throw.

Looking at that injury report our team looks like a Mash unit. This game would have been hard with everyone healthy but with all the injuries it could be bad. I am however looking forward to watching Woodard, DG and Taylor out there and would also like to see Ballage get some real snaps too.

Bill Lazor has the QB, Receivers and RB's on offense to do what he wanted to do in Miami. He will do all he can to dominate the Dolphins in this match-up. I look for the Bengals to come out fast against the injury laden Miami team which typically takes several series to get rolling. I figure it will be over by the 3rd quarter with back-ups doing mop up duty in the 4th as the Dolphins limp home from another away game.

You kidding me? We can only hope that he tries to run the offense he called in Miami.

Let 'em throw three yard crossers all day.

You kidding me? We can only hope that he tries to run the offense he called in Miami.

Let 'em throw three yard crossers all day.

He has the QB, Receivers and RB's to do what he wants as an offense. Can't you read?

Is it safe to say our season is over if we come out flat+get blown out?

No. I've been thinking we'd drop these 2 games for a while now. You factor in how injured the team is and uhhh, well, it'll stink to be 3-2, but the season ain't over, chief.

Hope we can pull off a win, this will be a tough game with all of our injuries. They’ve got a few too which helps, hopefully enough.. still hard to imagine us stopping their O enough

I’m working 1st shift today so I hope we aren’t busy and can catch most of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom