*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Cincinnati Bengals Game Thread *** Wk5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Cincinnati Bengals Game Thread *** Wk5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam First

Excellence in Mediocrity
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
250px-Miami_Dolphins_logo.svg.png
@
200px-Cincinnati_Bengals_logo.svg.png

paul16_top.jpg

at Paul Brown Stadium
Cincinnati, Ohio

TELEVISION

mH2wF4q.png

NFLonCBSLogo2016.png

Kickoff at 1 PM ET

INJURY REPORT

33lx5j0.png

xpIJuRU.png

WEATHER

cG7Q7HQ.png

Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 88. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon.
National Weather Service Wilmington - forecast for Paul Brown Stadium

GAME PREVIEWS

ESPN/STATS LLC
NFL.com Video

37 - 13 for Cincinnati

I will turn it off by halftime

21-17 Cincy, closer than most think. Our D steps up with multiple Ints but we can do enough on O to get the W.

Week 5 and we are missing multiple starters we had a few weeks ago. The O Line injuries will be our Achilles heel. Not enough depth to pull out a win.
Cincy 35
Mia 17

I forgot Anthony was on the team. Looooooooved that trade. Way to gift a team a pick for a player who was gonna get cut. Sound strategy. It hasn't ever worked before, so surely it will this time. :bobdole:

Orlandus is way cooler than Andre, like I probably say every time his name is on the injury report. Great football name as well. Maybe he's waiting to be a good player before he earns the switch.

35-10 Cincy. They jump out to a prompt 17-0 lead.

The fact that everyone is picking Cincy makes think that the Dolphins are actually going to win... but my logic is saying Miami is going to get rocked.

This game will be very telling about Ryan Tannehill. He either helps us win or he will have another bad outing which will further show us what to expect as the year goes on. If we can beat Cincy we can beat a lot of teams, just don't see it happening.

I am excited to see what Charles Harris and Malveaux can do while in there. Hoping to see some new things from the Oline, cause we definitely need a change from last week. I hope they bench Larsen.

The score will either be:

27-28 Miami

or

38 - 9 Cincy

Last edited:
I don't see Miami taking the win in this one. With all the injuries and incompetence so far, this could get really ugly. I'll be glad as long as it stays a competitive game and we have a lot of positives to focus on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom